Tracking thread!

Just because I have no clue how reliable the post is these days, I thought I’d start this post to make sure the Dead Letter Office in Washington isn’t getting all our correspondence.

Aeson Price’s letters to Fern Whitford and Charlotte MacGovern were popped in the post on July 20. Hope they’ve arrived!

3 Likes

Cyril sent letters to Margaret Nelson and Mary Masters on 17/07, and then sent letters to Aeson Price and Black Antiquities on 02/08.

2 Likes

Good idea!

Mary Masters just posted a letter to Cyril Arkhangelsky. That means that I’ve received letters from all the people I’m corresponding with now and have replied to all of them.

3 Likes

Richard Grensmith sent a letter to Black Antiquities, and received a reply.

2 Likes

Heads up to the people I’m corresponding with, I’m going to be outside the country from mid-August to mid-September. I’ll try to reply to any letters that I get before next Friday but anything that arrives after that will have to wait.

1 Like

Aeson Price received a letter from Cyril Arkhangelsky, and posted a reply on August 09.

1 Like

Richard Grensmith has sent letters to Dorothy Black and Charlotte MacGovern

2 Likes

Today Cyril is sending off replies to Black Antiquities and Mary Masters, and hopefully one to Aeson Price as soon as I can get it finished

3 Likes

Things seem to have slowed down a lot this month; how’s everyone going?

Richard Grensmith got a reply from Dorothy Black on the 10th, and the response is being written.

Hmmm… That letter from Cyril Arkhangelsky to Mary Masters never arrived I think. We were supposed to have the mail delivered from our time overseas today and it wasn’t there.

There’s a slight chance we’ll get more tomorrow (you never know…) but I may have to ask for an electronic copy if I haven’t got it by the end of the week. :frowning:

Mary Master finally had letters from Cyril Arkhangelsky and Dorothy Maddison delivered yesterday. All’s well with the world. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still working on Cyril’s reply to Aeson, and also starting to draft a letter back to Black Antiquities.

If anyone other than Mary Masters, Aeson Price, or Black Antiquities have ever sent letters to Cyril, they haven’t been received.

2 Likes

Aeson Price has received a letter from Fern Whitford :smiley:

Mary Masters posted a letter to Dorothy Maddison this morning. Letters to Cyril Arkhangelsky and Fern Whitford are in the works.

[EDIT] The letter to Cyril Arkhangelsky is on its way.

[EDIT 2] As is the letter to Fern Whitford

1 Like

My character (Anne Wilson) sent out a letter each to two of her contacts (Dorothy Maddison and Josephine Mercer) on September 1st and one to her other contact (Victoria Addington) on August 18th. I haven’t heard back since and I just wanted to check in and make sure that the letters reached them? I’m not meaning to rush anyone if you have received the letters I’m just a bit worried that they might have got lost in the post.

1 Like

Aeson Price sent a letter to Fernanda Whitford today (October 4).

1 Like

Such a shame that this has died a death so quickly. I was really looking forward to starting the descent into madness properly…

1 Like

Agreed. I’ve only managed correspondence with one of the three / four people. I really enjoyed the writing though, and have been keeping copies.

A full publish of all letter could be a cool thing to read.

1 Like

There have been a few letters sent this month I’m aware of, but it really has tailed off. And I haven’t done a newspaper this month due to AGM and larp prep.