Tracking thread!

Is there anyone who’d like to start up correspondence with my character Anne Wilson to see if we can keep the LARP going? If so email me on tearsofgreengables@gmail.com and I’ll send you my address.

1 Like

@Tim, I’ve been scanning and saving mine too.

If you haven’t heard from someone in a while, you could always write to them and ask them what is up, and explain what horrors have occured since you last wrote (“I haven’t received your letters” is a plot point in “The Whisperer in Darkness”, remember). And if you haven’t written to someone in a while, its a perfect opportunity to send them a letter explaining why, and what unearthly horrors / dastardly cultists / brush with insanity / unexpected journey has prevented you from writing.

1 Like

If you haven’t heard from someone in a while, you could always write to them and ask them what is up, and explain what horrors have occured since you last wrote (“I haven’t received your letters” is a plot point in “The Whisperer in Darkness”, remember).

I have. It didn’t work.

I’ve started on my letters, but between a huge workload and Consequence writing I’m very behind. :frowning: I haven’t forgotten!

1 Like

I got a letter from Dorothy Black!

2 Likes

Update on Cyril letters: I’ve misplaced a couple of letters I received from other players. If people have digital copies of the most recent thing they sent to Cyril, please message it through to me!

FWIW, I will always endeavour to respond to anyone that’s writing to Aeson Price. I have it on good authority that Morgan is working on their responses to their most recently received letters, too.
I’m starting to think that post is too unreliable to actually keep this game’s momentum running, and perhaps we should send scans to our recipients at the same time as we send the physical copies?

2 Likes

Isabelle Thornley’s most recent letters sent were:

Cyril Arkhangelsky (1 July)
Charlotte MacGovern (15 July)
Jo Mercer (31 August)

If anyone’s missing these let me know and I can send an electronic copy

2 Likes

I think some time delay is good for building up anticipation. Maybe electronic versions could be sent after a week or two

1 Like

@Auroran, I’ve emailed you a scan of my last letter to Cyril. I’ve got a text-only version as well if the attachment’s too big.

1 Like