To Absent Friends

It’s been talked about previously, but for session three I’d definitely love to see a memorial wall with photos of those we’ve lost. I’m happy to take point on organising this.

I’ll need an appropriate photo from you which we’ll sepia tone, print, and age them up a bit to go on the wall. As these will be actual photos the higher the resolution the better.

This is an awesome idea.

Are these people lost on Skye, or before as well?

Happy to help you, Nick, if you need a hand with type/layout/printing etc. I’d be interested to see the process you guys use for aging documents too, it might help me in the future with my own design work :slight_smile:

I was thinking it was a nice way to pay tribute to player characters who’ve died but I don’t see any reason we shouldn’t also remember anyone else important to us? I’m happy to do both.

Thanks Amanda, it’ll depend on the uptake whether I need help. Happy to show you how we go about aging. I showed you the photo of Moss that Leo carries with him on the weekend right?

You sure did show me. Can’t remember specific details but I assume it’s something along the lines of burning edges, soaking in tea water etc?

There are a number of techniques. It depends how old and weathered you’re going for as to which you use.

This is an excellent idea. Agnes and Sabina may have been mental but I think they should be among the mourned.

All past PCs should be on the wall I reckon.

Most definitely! Get me an image and we’ll get it up there!

Even Orpha?

Even orpha. Its i reckon as much an ooc as any. She wasnt that bad :wink:

Of course. If Agnes is there, then Orpha totally is. After all her decent into madness was a decent. She was mostly sane for most of 2 sessions.

Bess has to be there, I think. As tricky as that is, she died and it’s important to remember that. (#74 would agree!)

I totally agree that Bess should be there. Ivy would put the photo up herself, if she was on Skye.

#74 might be able to track down a more flattering photo of her in her chorus girl days…as most people would remember her.

We also remember Agnes rather vividly when the latest tale of dismembered livestock on the island reaches the camp and we think of the cybernetically reanimated revenant she is now… out there somewhere in the wilderness, maybe in the forest near the camp right now, maybe even on the roof of the taverna, hungry…

Mr. McLachlan (Alistair’s character from Welcome Home) and perhaps Elias (Agnes’ ill-fated second husband) should be up there as well :smiley:

[quote=“Dagr”]

… we think of the cybernetically reanimated revenant she is now… out there somewhere in the wilderness, maybe in the forest near the camp right now, maybe even on the roof of the taverna, hungry…[/quote]

She’s what now??

Flint.