The great Harvest Moon ride sharing thread

Done!

I’ll be arriving in Wellington very early Friday morning, so I’ll be free all day to help with setting up!

I won’t have much stuff with me, just a backpack.

Hey kids, I’m looking for a ride from Wgtn late Saturday night (~10), or a ride from Petone train station a little later than that. HALP PLS.

I’d like to get to the sit early to help with set-dressing- Would anyone be able to give me a ride from Kelburn?

Currently I’m going to be driving the following people to site, which for my car is pretty much full.

Bryn J
Prema C
Lucy B
Lisa A

May I suggest that others who have cars list who they’ll be driving so those that don’t have lifts can try and sort them out.

Cheers.

[quote=“Bryn”]
May I suggest that others who have cars list who they’ll be driving so those that don’t have lifts can try and sort them out.

Cheers.[/quote]

Ok my car is also full to the gunnels.

[ul]
Sophie M
Nik C
Nick P
Steph C
Sarah L
[/ul]

We have room for one person.Can pick up in town, Eastern Suburbs and anywhere in between town and Wainuiomata.We will probably leave 2-3 pm ish, but leaving times are negotiable.We want to get there reasonably early to help with set up.We can’t give you a lift back.There is plenty of room for luggage.But its a thirsty beastie so we will require a contribution towards petrol.

I’ve heard there’s a lack of people with full licenses, so putting this out there: my partner isn’t planning on crewing or playing in this game but has a full license (but not a car) and is willing to drive people there and back (getting back slightly trickier as he needs to be home at 3pm on Sunday) if necessary.

Hi ‘Iron Orchid’ thanks for your offer :slight_smile: If you don’t have any privacy issues do you mind posting who’s going to be in your car, makes it easier to work out who is sorted.

Alas this time I am unable to provide rides this time. :frowning:

I’ll be driving over from Silverstream early Friday for set dressing and will (I believe) be picking up Courtenay P from her place in Upper Hutt.

I have a very small car, so whilst it nominally has four seats, at least one of those will be covered with gear.

I may be able to fit another person if they don’t have much gear and are willing to sit in amongst all the swords & stuff. :slight_smile:.

Would prefer they be in the Hutt Valley and they’d need to be OK about heading out early.

Edit: So it looks likely that other person will be Auroran and I’ll be full

Juliet Thomborson is coming with us.

Hi! It’s Sara, the cook.

I am covered to get out to the camp. However, I’d really appreciate a ride back on Sunday, as the GMs will probably need to deal with gear at that time.

I am flexible about when we leave Brookfields. I will have several large, heavy bags, and would like to be dropped off in Kelburn close to my house (off Glenmore Street). I am very happy to contribute towards petrol.

Ill be leaving welly central at 6pm and can take 2 others conservatively

I’m currently sorted for getting there, but I haven’t yet organised a ride back after the game. It’s all well and fine to assume things but sometimes that doesn’t work out too well :stuck_out_tongue:

So, I’d love a ride back to Petone after the game has finished. I won’t be in any rush to leave Brookfields, and it’s likely I’ll only have a backpack and associated pillow/blanket with me (ah, the joys of being crew). Does anyone still have space?

If I can go with you that’d be grand, getting to your place won’t be a problem for me.

Ants, I would love it greatly if I could drop in on that second seat - I’ll be traveling reasonably light this session, and leaving at six would mean I didn’t have to drag my gear with me to work.

I will be heading out to Brookfields around 7ish on the Friday… I hope.

It kind of depends on work…

I will have Mels car, so will have room for people.

HOWEVER, I do need to head back to town Saturday night, because I fear I must work the next day.

Thanks! Just message me the time on FB the weekend before and I will make sure to be ready by then

Just to update I should be coming through around 4pm From Mana through Lower Hutt to the site. Still have room both in and outbound should people need it.