St Wolfgangs

So Anyone else apart from me and Jared going to ST Wolfgangs in May?

I’m still trying to convince some others Jamie (aka Ninja123), I think they’d love to see Alista up here, he is well loved by all. Laughs Not after the sh*t he’s stirred up. Ahhh all in good fun aye Al?

I’m sure Alista would have lots of fun. Anyone who has put as much into the hobby for as long as he has will appreciate going along to a game and not have to do anything except organise his own character for a change.

That’s just luxury!

No, it’s true, we would love to have Alista along!

Yeah he really does desrve to just play in character for a change… I am going to try to talk Karina (My Wife) into coming maybe even as Crew… Although that will almost be as hard as getting her to allow me to buy a new sword for the event. (I am going to try get a Calimacil one or one from one of the Canadian Manufacturers maybe Ateliers Nemesis

ateliers-nemesis.com/

www.calimacil.com

Is true, he does deserve it. I was just poking fun. And yes, despite his critics, he has virtually been Mr.Larp in Hamilton for many years.
We are all glad he sticks at it.

It’s just a shame he tries to one-man-band everything and doesn’t enforce his maintenance costs like we used to :slight_smile:

maybe, but then i agree with Jared, he’s been the back bone of Hamilton larping for as long as i can remember. And i believe i managed to convince him to come to st wolfgangs, be like old times, two seppies getting in trouble again :wink:

eh alista? :slight_smile:

(pity we couldn;t get the others)

:smiling_imp:

Just a correction . Over the last five years I have done five appeals for help. I have asked for people to help maitain the weapons, make and maintain the cotumes, I have asked for help in making a web-site, I have asked for help in props, i have asked for help in collecting the money at the start of the game, I have asked for help in getting new players ready, i have asked for help in game masters, i have asked for help in looking after the character database, i have asked for help in publications.

And in those five years not one person has actually gotten off their arse and actually done anything. That is why Live Role Play in Hamilton has been a one man band. if you want to help you are most welcome. send me a PM.

I’m not bitter about this really. O.k I am a little bit bitter, especially as people in Hamilton justcomplain and won’t actually help. They try to tell me what to do, they don’t just ask 'What needs to be done?. But thanks to Jared and Alley for actually offering help at this game on sunday.

I am tempted to turn up at Wolfgangs. it has been 5 or 6 years since I have played character. The only problem is it will probably cost me $400-500 to turn up. And that is not counting the cost of gear etc.

I assume this is loss of income? Nobody would actually catch a cab from Hamilton to Auckland… :smiley:

I’m sure we can help you avoid any cost of gear. What do you need?

Actually, ignore that…

What would you like?

Let your imagination go wild :smiling_imp:

If it helps, Alista, food and accomodation are included in the game price. :slight_smile:

And as Derek said, we can help rustle you up some gear.

[quote=“Derek”][
What would you like?

Let your imagination go wild :smiling_imp:[/quote]

A double ended Bardiche. :smiling_imp: :blush:

By the way, does anyone have any idea of the exact date that the campaign is set?

1240ad I tried to be a samurai tea master at the end of the century having travelled from China to England with Rabban Sur Bauma. But was out a little timeline wise. So chose a celting greatsword weilding Scribe/priest, But with finances as they are ATM may end up being the samurai again as i have the kit to play that at least already just need to adjust the character timeline.

I just want to be a grunt with a double ended bardiche. I learnt how to use one while I was in the Holy land in the year of our Lord 1229. I’ve never tried power playing before. Here is my chance. He he he :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1230AD, actually :wink:

If I can provide one of these will you come?

Wow I got back fast. Change that to I learnt the double ended bardiche in the Holy Land in 1221.

I have penciled in date dates May 9 to 11. As i actually have regular paid work it is indeed possible that “Gasp” I can attend.

I’ll build a double ended bardiche and a short bartsard scimitar as well.

The Seppies ride again. (God help the multiverse)

Alll cheer the crusaders from Waikato shire & the lands of Hamiltonia! Hoorah!

Amen brother “fragger”