St Wolfgangs

Just a correction . Over the last five years I have done five appeals for help. I have asked for people to help maitain the weapons, make and maintain the cotumes, I have asked for help in making a web-site, I have asked for help in props, i have asked for help in collecting the money at the start of the game, I have asked for help in getting new players ready, i have asked for help in game masters, i have asked for help in looking after the character database, i have asked for help in publications.

And in those five years not one person has actually gotten off their arse and actually done anything. That is why Live Role Play in Hamilton has been a one man band. if you want to help you are most welcome. send me a PM.

I’m not bitter about this really. O.k I am a little bit bitter, especially as people in Hamilton justcomplain and won’t actually help. They try to tell me what to do, they don’t just ask 'What needs to be done?. But thanks to Jared and Alley for actually offering help at this game on sunday.
[/quote]

Doesn’t help that I haven’t been playing for the last 5 years - if you’ll remember I was helping you quite a bit before I left :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s just a pity we aren’t still a bunch of university bums with heaps of time on our hands :smiley:

this is stll a very tender and touchy subject at Quest, it is probably best we don’t go down here.