P.S. I am not taking the piss.

COOL!

way cool. :slight_smile:

I want in on this sir.

It sounds very Captain Kronos.

R

I hear your breathing grow heavy with antici…pation :smiley:

Excellent - Gather near my children.

As for those who wish to play, sharpen thy stakes.

lol, can i crew? i have the teeth. oh, wait… that would mean getting stabbed a lot with pointy sticks… hmmmm…

I’m in. I look forward to staking it to the undead.

Hey Matt I can be your wisecracking comedy relief sidekic

That wasn’t a request

Getting stabbed with sharp, pointy sticks… sounds like my idea of FUN!

I got Dibs on being van helsing

I don’t mind getting stabbed :smiley:

Can I join too? :blush:

Oh we are going to have fun

All are welcome :smiling_imp:

Bring your friends

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

tigger running a vampire game and you are all excited??? :open_mouth: :unamused:

Let me guess you are the kind of people who look at a Tsunami rolling down the beach towards you and think about how majestic the raw power of nature is aren’t you

Darwin is so slapping his forehead right now.

[size=59]BTW sounds like more fun than a barrel of naked monkeys I am in too[/size]

Well… I think it would be more fun crewing

I’ve always imagined that barrels of monkeys would involve a lot of screaming, clawing and biting. That analogy is spot-on for a vampire game.

[quote=“Carl”]tigger running a vampire game and you are all excited??? :open_mouth: :unamused:

Let me guess you are the kind of people who look at a Tsunami rolling down the beach towards you and think about how majestic the raw power of nature is aren’t you

Darwin is so slapping his forehead right now.

[/quote]

Mr Darwin only dealt with the natural, this time its me with the chainsaw of UNNATURAL selection. have at thee undead blood sucking parasites on the underside of humanity.

yes I’m in Tigger. :slight_smile:

Ive been looking for an excuse to bite people without people looking at me strangely. Im in.

Why would you need an excuse to bite people? Aren’t those strange looks just people’s natural expression?