Ongoing updates

Since The Medieval Shoppe has folded, can we get it’s banners etc removed.

Cheers.

I’ve added Multiverse and Vampire Requiem.

Let me know if the descriptions need changing or if there is imagery for the vampire campaign.

Have removed the Medieval Shop. Should past affiliates appear on the affiliate page?

Do we have past affiliates other than the medieval shop? I’m not sure how a public “past affiliates” section could be of benefit to either party…

Does benefit either party, but may answer “where has that affiliate disappeared to?” questions.

I don’t think we have any others.

Hiya,
I’ve just noticed another place that still mentions the Medieval Shop discount here:
nzlarps.org/membership.php

AJ - I’ve finally gotten around to adding the membership expiry dates to the member list. Let me know if you want members ordered by that or something.

Scott - I’ve removed the Medieval Shop discount mention.

I’ve also rewritten the “How to Join” text to suggest registering on the database and following the instructions rather than emailing details to the secretary. Let me know if the wording is poor.

Could the Multiverse and Wolfgang banners come down?

[quote=“Ryan Paddy”]AJ - I’ve finally gotten around to adding the membership expiry dates to the member list. Let me know if you want members ordered by that or something.

Scott - I’ve removed the Medieval Shop discount mention.

I’ve also rewritten the “How to Join” text to suggest registering on the database and following the instructions rather than emailing details to the secretary. Let me know if the wording is poor.[/quote]

Thanks Ryan.

Have done now.

Will be updating the NZLARPS website today with news of the AGM and changes to the committee. Let me know if there’s anything specific wanted.

I’ve added a news item and updated the committee listing. Let me know any issues.

Craig, I’ve assumed that the Marketing Officer will have the email address marketing@nzlarps.org - Vanya will need to be given access to it.

We should put the new constitution on the website too.

Anna, you may want to replace Adam’s old posts on the NZLARPS forum about joining the society and creating new projects & affiliations. They’re dated and could be better worded.

I agree. I’ll get onto it after Wolfgang. Someone with modly powers will need to remove them though.

Oh, we need to list Airsoft Auckland as an affiliate

I could have sword I replied here.

Anyhow. Is it these guys? airsoftauckland.co.nz

Yeah, that’s them Ryan!

Is Knightshade a project, affiliate, or neither?

Project.

Really? Cool.

Yeah, when Jared started writing it he asked what nzLARPS could do for him, so we went through the process together and ended up with Knightshade as a project, and sending some gear down to Hamilton for the gear pool there.