Ongoing updates

[quote=“Ryan Paddy”]I’ll PM him to see how he’d like to be listed.

We’re also missing Immersion as a project. But what would it link to?[/quote]

I think there’s a webpage in the works. I think. If not, I’ll add to my “After Exams” list of Larp To-Do Stuff.

I’ve added Derek to the website as an affiliate.

Pretty though it is, the Ravenholme “Discordis Nominis” banner can come down now.

That was a good game.

Oky, it’s down.

I can’t be online much before Xmas.

Mr Exquire, could you keep the NZLARPS calendar up to date with the new event announcements?

Could we put up small thing on the main nzLARPS page about the availability of a mailing list that people can join?

Permanent or temporary? Presumably with a link to an email address to subscribe? What text would you like?

The Kapcon banner ads can probably go…

Is www.nzlarps.org up to date with affiliates and projects? Is the larp guide up to date?

The main thing I can think of that isn’t mentioned is Pan, but there are probably others.

[quote=“Anna K”]
Joining nzLARPS
If you are not a member of nzLARPS but would like to be, you can easily join via the online database. The cost is $20 for a year, or $15 for students and beneficiaries. To join, simply visit www.nzlarps.org/database.php and follow the instructions provided. [/quote]

I was just on the database, and the students and beneficiaries fees are still listed as $10. It needs to be changed to $15.

We’ve had people pay the $10, and since thats the listed price, I think we’re obliged to accept that.

Thanks, I’ve fixed that.

EDIT: I think the reason this was overlooked is that the change in fee structure was not due to start until a certain date this year. When the date came we’d all presumably forgotten that the website needed updating. Good spotting AJ.

The new Wolfgang banner is ready to go up.

nzlarps.org/stwolfgang/wolfg … swhite.gif

Have added it.

Ryan, can we have an alternate layout for the database? At the moment I have to open up each members page to check their expiry date. Can we get a spreadsheet lay out? Or a filter? how hard would that be?

What AJ is specifically after is a way to view all the members and their membership expiry…

Two options.

I can edit the “View all users” page to show the membership expiry date. This is relatively simple, I can probably do it in the next couple of weeks.

Or I can write something to export all details of the current users/members to a text file that can be opened in Excel. This is a bit more involved and I may not have time for a month or two.

[quote=“Ryan Paddy”]Two options.

I can edit the “View all users” page to show the membership expiry date. This is relatively simple, I can probably do it in the next couple of weeks.[/quote]This would be sufficient for my role.

[quote=“Ryan Paddy”]Or I can write something to export all details of the current users/members to a text file that can be opened in Excel. This is a bit more involved and I may not have time for a month or two.[/quote]This would be useful for anything else, like a mailing list, demographics, mass updating of offline database, etc.

I’m happy with the first, but the second would prove useful.

edited for clarity as i’m secretly shroomed, well, not really, but it seems like it some times. . .

We’re affiliated with Requiem now, so they should be listed on our Affiliates page.

Is Multiverse a project, affiliate or neither?

Can the Project Officer (or someone) post here when new affiliates or projects are agreed, so the website can be updated immediately?

Multiverse is a Project. I agree, the Project Officer could post as such to this forum.