[Important Announcement Thread]

We’ve just spent the evening catching up emails and sending out character approvals. You’re all approved!
But if you are still waiting to hear back from us about something, then we’re sorry but we’ve lost your message. Please send it again! :smiley:

If you’re still waiting to hear about long-term NPC assignments, we should be getting to that this weekend.

WooWoo!!

Right now the forecast is overcast on Friday, sunny on Saturday and Sunday. But the expected highs are fairly pathetic - between 10 and 12 degrees C.

In the case of bad weather showing up from the Aether we are STILL GO. We have enough halls that the majority of the action can be moved indoors (as much as that would suck). But bring thermals.

[quote=“u_ne_korn”]Right now the forecast is overcast on Friday, sunny on Saturday and Sunday. But the expected highs are fairly pathetic - between 10 and 12 degrees C.

In the case of bad weather showing up from the Aether we are STILL GO. We have enough halls that the majority of the action can be moved indoors (as much as that would suck). But bring thermals.[/quote]

Rain hides the tears as your characters are torn apart by demons… :smiling_imp:

[quote=“u_ne_korn”]Right now the forecast is overcast on Friday, sunny on Saturday and Sunday. But the expected highs are fairly pathetic - between 10 and 12 degrees C.

In the case of bad weather showing up from the Aether we are STILL GO. We have enough halls that the majority of the action can be moved indoors (as much as that would suck). But bring thermals.[/quote]

Fighting in the rain is epic… Just saying :slight_smile:

By bad weather I mean a downpour like we had on Monday. If it’s drizzle, you’re going outside.

But the forecast hasn’t changed any, except now there might be cloudy periods on Sunday.

By Rain I do mean Downpour :wink:

Don’t forget thunder and lightning as well, and better in the dark of course.

Naturally

If it’s a total downpour, then I think Queen Victoria might have to go to her retiring room and have tea and scones…

That would be lovely :slight_smile:

Demons love tea and scones!

Why, they sound almost civilized!

Why, they sound almost civilized![/quote]

Why else do you think they are invading? Its not for the weather, I tell you - they have to bring their own flames with them!

Why, they sound almost civilized![/quote]

They also eat the china. Plus the hand holding the china.

The demons are … Cookie Monster?

G is for Gypsies and Gypsies are for me

Gypsies are a sometimes food.

I… ummm… :arrow_right:

I don’t know if I could fight the cookie monster.

I wonder if I could find a cookie monster mask and add it to the collection of demon masks… :smiling_imp: