[Important Announcement Thread]

Oh I don’t know… Leonard certainly seemed to enjoy them

Have you seen him devour those cookies? Terrifying.

Oh I don’t know… Leonard certainly seemed to enjoy them[/quote]

Delicious yes, but ultimately bad for you.

I wonder if I could find a cookie monster mask and add it to the collection of demon masks… :smiling_imp:[/quote]

THIS ^
If you can find the right mask, we’ll give you a nemesis… :smiley:

I wonder if I could find a cookie monster mask and add it to the collection of demon masks… :smiling_imp:[/quote]

THIS ^
If you can find the right mask, we’ll give you a nemesis… :smiley:[/quote]

I’ll put it on the list. :smiling_imp:

[quote=“Adrexia”]
I’ll put it on the list. :smiling_imp:[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! We’re doomed.

NEW IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

YES, we are taking new players for the second session of 33AR. We’d love to hear your ideas, and there are a bunch of threads around for making friends and finding backstory. So drop us a line!

OK where do we send our ideas…

The Contact Us page has all the details about how to send your information to us :smiley:

So in the haze following Kapcon, we did some maths. It’s 10 weeks till 33AR.
If you’re a player, you could set up an automatic payment of $12 a week for 10 weeks, and be paid up just on time.
If you want to crew, your deposit only needs to be $5. Easy huh?

Payment details were sent to you last session, but message us and we can send them again if you’ve lost them, or if you weren’t in the first session. :smiley:

Perhaps payment information, as well as all other relevant information should be on the web page?

Also if you pay before Feb 1 you get 5 bucks off. If you are NZLarps you get another 5 bucks off

Is that right that it is Feb 1 for the early close off? Seems real early given the game is early april

Also, I just compared the LARPing schedule for April with the university timetable, just in case anybody will be measuring their attendance at the game with their study. In order to fit everything around Easter, Victoria University has instituted a really arcane timetable this year - there’s a holiday from Thursday the 28th of March to Wednesday the 3rd of April, and another week off from 22nd to the 28th of April.
So, neither Hydra nor 33AR is in the middle of a holiday period (there’s no ‘middle’, so to speak). Red Letter Day is going to be on a weekend after a two-day period of study. Just a heads-up.

[quote=“Ants”]Perhaps payment information, as well as all other relevant information should be on the web page?

Also if you pay before Feb 1 you get 5 bucks off. If you are NZLarps you get another 5 bucks off

Is that right that it is Feb 1 for the early close off? Seems real early given the game is early april[/quote]

The payment details, aka bank accounts, will not ever be going on the website. To get the payment details you must register for the session you want to attend. As for the amount you have to pay, and the discounts, that is available on the session page for each session.

You’re right, the cuttoff should be the first of March. I have some code to change, it seems.

EDIT: the code that calculates the prepay discount date has been fixed.

A few people have asked, and now I have the answer. We have access to the site from middday, and the GM van will likely be showing up a bit after that.

We’re finalising details, and we’ll email them out soon, but the game is likely to be starting 7 or 8pm, and dinner will not be served as part of the start of the game. But feel free to use the facilities there to make a dinner (with the express permission of the Cook).

YES! There is still time for you to send us plot.

Prelim packing job suggests that we have boatloads of room in the GM van/trailer combo. If you are public transporting or carpooling and think you may have too much gear, bring some of it over and we’ll cart it out for you.

Message ahead, for we may be popping out, and gear must be here by sunrise tomorrow.

Coz not everyone is on Facebook…

Some of you may be getting invitations to a pseudo-tabletop session as a consequence of your character updates, so hurry up and send them in!
This is primarily going to be in situations where you’ve said Character X is going to do Y, but how that plays out is going to depend on a great number of things. Rather than trying to figure it all out by back-and-forth of emails, we figure we’ll sit down and workshop it out instead.

Just a few things that are important enough to repeat

1. We’re in the market for a van to pull the trailer of gear - the one we used last time is unavailable this time. We can get a rental, but obviously we prefer to keep our costs down if we can :smiley:

2. Character updates are due ASAP. If we don’t get character updates, we don’t know what you want, and when the NPC we write shows up and says “Hi, remember me, I’m XXXX and we met at YYYY”, they may take you on an adventure that you’re really not interested in. Nobody wants this to happen. Send us an update.

And a Reminder!

The early-bird discount for players runs out on the first. In the case of bank-closures interfering with payments, we’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Mel! I am unsure on availability for this weekend, as I have other things on close weekends, that might mean I have to be home. However, if you’re still looking closer to the time, I might be able to take a 1/2 day and tow the trailer out there on Friday. This could pose problems for bringing it back as well. But at a stretch, I could assist with a “Family trip to Wainui!” (shudder)