Fall of the Jaguar Gods

Me please :smiley: I don’t know what bribery I can offer, maybe a promise that my new Teonn character won’t hit on the Captain?

You could offer chocalatl.

Me please :smiley: I don’t know what bribery I can offer, maybe a promise that my new Teonn character won’t hit on the Captain?[/quote]

It’s all right, I’m happy to help. I’d appreciate a few dollars towards paint costs.

So far I’ve got three people I’m doing painting for, if anyone else is stuck let me know, but that might be about my maximum. (I’m a novice at this)

If Kara is showing you perhaps she can video the tutorial? Just on a phone or something to give us an idea.

Anna doesn’t suck at all, we had a practice today. It’s pretty simple stuff. :smiley: Y’all will be fine. I don’t have a tutorial, but there’s the photos of me from One Night in Heaven at Chimera last year for an idea.

Sponge a white strip down center of face/neck/chest

Gold/yellow blended over the rest of the skin

Brown rough dots, “U”, “C” and “( )” shapes radiating outward from the nose, start small and increase in size toward the sides of your face. Shadow with black and highlight with white, if you like.

Black eyeliner.

Done. :slight_smile:

Basic costume (boring pants, white sleeveless tunic, wool “sash” (actually a scarf), sandals, gold necklace) sorted. Now for accoutrements. Any hints on a priestly headdress I can put together over the next three days?

(BTW, I have a spare, slightly smaller tunic, and a Greek one which will do at a pinch, if anyone needs them)

We just made one in an afternoon using a hot glue gun, a lot of feathers and a $2 shop “masquerade mask” as a base. It looks good. Probably $10 worth of stuff from a two dollar shop, plus the hot glue.

[quote=“IdiotSavant”]Basic costume (boring pants, white sleeveless tunic, wool “sash” (actually a scarf), sandals, gold necklace) sorted. Now for accoutrements. Any hints on a priestly headdress I can put together over the next three days?

(BTW, I have a spare, slightly smaller tunic, and a Greek one which will do at a pinch, if anyone needs them)[/quote]

Diadem? Strip of highly decorated fabric tied around your brow?

Characters have been sent out. Let us know if you didn’t get yours, or have any questions.

jaguargods@gmail.com

Oh and there’s going to be a myth/traditions fact sheet coming out soon.

Mine is awesome, thank you Naomi :slight_smile:

No problem! :laughing:

Extra background information was sent out by (mostly) Chris today. Let us know if you didn’t get the email.

Have a Female spot which would be great if it was filled. If you know of someone that is on the fence ( or even the wrong side of it ) then get them to come along.
Politix, wheeling and dealing, etc etc… good time to be had.

Email JaguarGods at gmail dot com.

[quote=“TazzyD”]Have a Female spot which would be great if it was filled. If you know of someone that is on the fence ( or even the wrong side of it ) then get them to come along.
Politix, wheeling and dealing, etc etc… good time to be had.

Email JaguarGods at gmail dot com.[/quote]

I’ve filled it. Twisted my little sisters arm a bit. Role isn’t the perfect fit for her, but I’m sure she’ll have fun anyway. :slight_smile:

All good,!

Here is an incomplete cast list. If your name isn’t on here, it’s probably important for you not to talk about your characters at all (or I took you out by mistake, but don’t risk it :wink: ). If your name is on here then, well, your name isn’t secret.

Abigail : Christina G
Alonso : Norman
Atanzahab, The Matchmaker: Bex
Atl : Jon Ball
Augusto : Idiot Savant
Ayi : Sarah
Balaam : tog42
Catalina : Stephanie Pegg
Cetzel : Judit
Chimal : Winter
Diego : DapperAeronaut
Espiridion : Jarratt
Ix : Anna Klein
Janaab’ Pakal : Viperion
Jesenia : Catherine Pegg
K’inich Janaab’ Pakal : Riven
Kab’an : Vanya
Kan Bahlam : Thomas J
Kib’ : Mel
King Yik’in Chan K’awiil : mundens
Maya : Daena
Nuuk Mis : Nik
Pac, The head priest : Theo
Prince Kanal : Nick P
Princess Eb’ : Steph C
Queen Sak K’uk’ of B’aakal : Ellen Boucher
Queen Wak Chanil : Alice
Xoc : Karen
Yochi : Michelle B

So, if our character sheet says we’ve met someone “once or twice” and they’re not on that list, what should we do?

If they are on your sheet, they will be in the game, you might know them as jane, someone else might know them as sarah, they might call themselves maria.
You know them by the name on the sheet, if you want to clarify anything, then please reply to your character email (makes it easier to cross reference) with your question. Most of the time we can give a pretty solid answer.

If they are on your sheet, they will be in the game, you might know them as jane, someone else might know them as sarah, they might call themselves maria.
You know them by the name on the sheet, if you want to clarify anything, then please reply to your character email (makes it easier to cross reference) with your question. Most of the time we can give a pretty solid answer.[/quote]

Not quite true. Some people have characters under the “People” section that they have a personal relationship with who won’t be there. It’s a handy reference guide in case anyone asks you questions. :wink:

If you have people on your sheet not in my list above, don’t talk about them prior to the game. I know where you live Jon Ball.