Costume Borrowing, Begging and Swapping

I couldn’t see that had anyone had done this thread so I figured that with about a month till Chimera that I would. I was wondering if anybody had a Fedora hat and a trench coat for Round Six (Sunday afternoon), and a pair of Steampunk goggles that I could borrow for Round Two (Saturday morning) that I could borrow?

Is a leather Fedora what you want, as I have a spare. 8)

Sure, sounds like a plan.

I’d be looking to borrow a longsword from someone in Auckland (or sword of any description, really, but a longsword would suit the character) for ‘The Rose and Dragon’.

Stupid carry-on luggage limitations.

I have one spare, you’re welcome to borrow it.

Anyone got a spare Military Helmet? I’ve 2, and need one more. :unamused:

What game do you need this for? i might have one you can borrow.

The Zone. :mrgreen:

yeah should be okay i’ll bring it along with me as i am playing the zone too.

Does anyone have a sci fi esq pistol I could borrow for The Captains Table. Its meant to be a Babylon 5 PPG, but anything of a similar vein would do.

How about a NERF Supersoaker automatic water pistol painted gold and copper? :unamused:

That’s fine TK, I got a taker from my facebook past, thanks!

I’m looking for:
*a set of elf ears (or somewhere I can obtain a pair) for Saturday morning.
*a Slytherin tie for Sunday morning.

On the lending front, I’ll have a LARP-safe sword and a NERF gun if anybody needs them (although I need the gun for Sunday afternoon :smiling_imp: )

I can provide a green-and-silver diagonal striped tie. It’s not officially Slytherin, but it’ll do in a pinch.

Does anyone have a smaller size (i’m a size 8 / 10 ) steampunkish or just a cool looking corset i could potentially borrow for rounds 1 and 6 ?

Also any ROYAL medieval type gowns for Rose and Dragon - And if possible anything that could pass off for a star trek uniform for round 2

Any help would be massively appreciated and probably thanked for in excessive amounts of baking goodness

That would do just perfect, thanks! :slight_smile:

I have an excess of fancy medieval gowns in a size 8-10, you are welcome to borrow one :slight_smile:

Does anyone (especially people who used to play St Wolfgang’s) happen to have a larp safe stake or two, still? Not for any reason, really…

i still have about 14 and a larp safe bible , how many do you need?

Thanks! One for each hand will probably do. Maybe a spare. I still have Isabelle’s cross necklace. I don’t think I need the bible though, thanks :slight_smile: