Congrats Matt and Jackie 13AM was a Most outstanding game

Truly Bodacious game guys, put me down for whatever you run again next year !! Congrats on the well deserved win !!

<3

Thank you!

Seriously, you can’t have a great game without great players. You can have a good game, but if the players don’t run with it and bring the energy and inspiration that you guys did it’s not nearly as awesome.

Have the people’s choice awards gone up somewhere??? Congrats guys… you totally deserved it! My favourite game by far!!!

Aw, bless. You were fantastic, seriously!

Congrats guys! I would’ve loved to play! Hopefully when it’s run again (That’ll happen, right? Right? looks hopeful) I won’t be running a game at the same time!

Thank you. We’d be happy to run it again, absolutely. :slight_smile:

Nah, we’re done with it, stupid thing.

Yeah, OK maybe not :smiley:

I’m still grinning ear to ear about this. Thank you (AGAIN) to all our players for not only being awesome, but voting our game that way as well. I am genuinely surprised and proud that our little ol’ game - the first one I’ve ever written! - got the nod there. Totally stoked :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

And even after i gave you guys a 0/10, you still managed to con the other players!

Hey, we had gold nuggets and whiskey to give people. Of COURSE we bribed people.

That was some really good applejuice for a saloon in New Mexico.

Signature range from Countdown. Knock yourself out. :wink:

MMm yes… it certainly was quite delicious… heheheheheheheheheh… although of course, I don’t remember much of the actual taste! :wink:

Dibs on a space right now please! :smiley:

I’m superkeen on playing- but it all depends on work commitments. I will have to make sacrifices to the LARP gods to get there- Ahem Chocolate for the GMs?!!!

As I said to Jackie, I didn’t pick the game on paper, but when the muster happened on Sunday, and all the guys showed up like a real posse, dressed to kill -I had a "holy **** " moment, and immediately wanted my game to crossover!

Congrats on getting the Most Outstanding award. :smiley:

Cough Hydra

*sigh just wrote a big long reply then my computer decided to close ALL TABS! grr…

Anyway>>

Thanks heaps for the awesome game guys! Definately my favourite of the convention :slight_smile: I told you in person but even from the beginning, checking to make sure I was comfortable with the character, giving us enough time to get our costumes together… the little touches like the newspaper and then to the awesome set and props (wagon wheel LOL) and extras like printing our character info on old style looking paper, just made this game even more awesome! Obviously alot of thought and care went into it and it really showed!

If I’m around next year, would love to be in any other game you guys write!

To show my appreciation… have my first diatribe post :smiley:

-Beth

Wow! What a treat! First post :smiley:

Thanks a lot Beth. It was important to us both that as a first-time LARPer you felt comfortable and prepared.

Now you’re a veteran LARPer and officially one of us. Welcome to the tribe :wink:

Haha I wouldnt call myself a veteran just yet! I’m not sure I’ll make the next Chimera so I’m a little bummed about that, but if anything turns up before then let me know :slight_smile:

[quote=“Keolyn”]the little touches like the newspaper and then to the awesome set and props (wagon wheel LOL) and extras like printing our character info on old style looking paper, just made this game even more awesome! Obviously alot of thought and care went into it and it really showed![/quote]I wish to endorse this message. Touches like the deliberately mis-spelt newspaper, and using the old-timey background for the character sheets, really were nice little touches and added that little extra something to the game :slight_smile:

Still a little disappointed I missed the wagon wheel throwing, so I’m totally calling dibs on it now for the next time its used in a game I’m in :smiley: (c’mon, we all knew the moment Matt said it was LARP-safe that one of us would find a time to use it :wink:)

So when does the campaign start ?, i’d like you to place an order for at least 13 episodes