Congrats Matt and Jackie 13AM was a Most outstanding game

Oh man…

Western campaign…

Maverick’s Revenge…!

I have to be honest, I was a little OOC nervous around Beth, Reuben and Liz’s characters at first. Turns out that I really, really didn’t need to. I was very impressed with all the other players in the game, old and new.

Oh, is that what happened? I seem to have lost some memory for some reason…

Haha, I just kept telling anyone who asked ‘I was just doing my job!’ LOL

I said to Reuben that if it was anyone else I would of probly been a bit more uncomfortable, but cos it was you I was fine :slight_smile:
BNut geeze, you were really up to no good!

[quote=“Keolyn”]I said to Reuben that if it was anyone else I would of probly been a bit more uncomfortable, but cos it was you I was fine :slight_smile:[/quote]Which was why, in part, we cast Rob in that role. We were pretty conscious that this was your first con, and even more conscious that as a player/real person your character did things that you’d never do, so we wanted to make sure the characters you were interacting with were being played by people you knew :slight_smile:

I despise being this guy, but lets keep the risk of spoilers to a minimum, because of the demand of this game cause apparently it won some undeserved award or something.

Yeah that was awesome thanks for that :smiley:

Although, I did enjoy being a bit sassy I have to say :wink:

Yes please! I appreciate the enthusiasm and storytelling, but please keep spoilers out of this thread. I’m going to delete a few of the comments left (sorry) just to keep this spoiler-free. :slight_smile:

All good… sorry… i get carried away. Delete away, I’m nearly debriefed. lOl

Can’t wait to see those ‘old time’ pictures though! I probly look funny as trying not to laugh :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed you do :stuck_out_tongue: But adorable too!