Chimera T-Shirts 2013

So it came up in discussion today about t-shirts for Chimera. Who would organize the order and what would they say this year. So I thought I’d start a thread to see who is interested and if people have ideas for slogans etc. Seeming the last t-shirt company made an error, no fault of our own thought we should try and be organised this year in case something similar happens.

thoughts…

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

^ THIS!!!

Also, slogan - “Adventure. Excitement. A LARPer at Chimera craves all these things.”

“I don’t know whether to LARP or cry”

“Make believe not war”

It’s already been done a lot as a t-shirt slogan, but still appropriate I think.

[quote=“musicforwolves”]“I don’t know whether to LARP or cry”[/quote]I like this one. :slight_smile:

‘You know you’re a LARPer when…’ on the front and then some common examples listed on the back

[quote=“Ryan Paddy”]“Make believe not war”

It’s already been done a lot as a t-shirt slogan, but still appropriate I think.[/quote]
‘Make Larp not war’ also kind of works.

Adapted from something like this.

<“Make larp not war” does anyone else think this slightly ironic considering the topic in the upcoming Teonn game, where we are larping about war. Ditto for Witchhouse too…>

I guess larping gets out those anger issues in a more healthy way than actual fisticuffs? :slight_smile:

Not quite as snappy for a T-shirt slogan. :wink:

I vote for “Make Larp not War” …very catchy. I on’t usually buy tshirst but that one I would seriously consider :slight_smile:

Make LARP not war.
Yes, and have like a sword on it.

swords make everything better.

Also keen on this. The peace sign could be replaced with a shield to be more relevant, but I suppose that just feeds back into the war theme (unless it’s padded with 2 inches of foam, of course).

It would be nice if the con t-shirt had some relation to the flagship this year - a rose and dragon motif (perhaps with the lions of England as a background)

i get a war of the roses vibe off that :slight_smile:

Who is in charge of the t-shirts this year? I just made the post, I think Anna chooses???

Bryn Jones designs our shirt :slight_smile:

Its lame, I know, but my mantra from about 1st August is “Keep Calm and Chimera On” :smiley:

I ain’t wearing no lion of England!

[quote=“Anna K”]Bryn Jones designs our shirt :slight_smile:

Its lame, I know, but my mantra from about 1st August is “Keep Calm and Chimera On” :smiley:[/quote]

I think the joke has just been made too many times. It would be like making another ghost chips reference…