Chimera T-Shirt

We’re working on getting a t-shirt design to commemorate this year’s event. Here is the currently suggested design, we’d love your feedback:

[attachment=0]Chimera-Tshirt-Version-3.jpg[/attachment]

I’ll take one in small please :slight_smile:

Ho ho ho. It’s good.

one for me too please!

<3 them. I’m in!!!

I am whole heartedly behind this…

Ooh! Ooh! Yes please! Me! Me please!

Yes please! :smiley:

Maybe without the brackets though?

XXXL or bigger please! :mrgreen:

[size=150]UPDATE[/size]

Anna has asked me to organise this. Bryn and I are finalising the artwork now (it is 99% either going to be exactly the artwork in the first image, or exactly that artwork without the parentheses around the “not this weekend…”), as well as sorting out where exactly we’ll be getting them done, as we have a lead on a couple of places.

For now, think about whether you would like the t-shirt in Black or Charcoal (or other colours but please note that they may not be available), and whether you want the parentheses around the words or not. Feel free to post your desires on here. I’ll be setting up a Google form for you to place your order on - please be aware that anything on this thread does not constitute an order. I’ll be sending a pm to everyone who has posted here with a link to the Google form in an effort to make sure nobody misses out.

I will endeavour to update pricing as and when I have a clue - currently I’m afraid I just don’t.

It looks like we’ll want to be doing the ordering first thing Monday 20 August, so I’m moving as fast as I can to get all the details I can, so that I can get the Google form sorted. It may well be possible to do later orders, but from what I’ve learned so far it takes about a week to get the initial order, so Sunday at midnight will be the cutoff time to place your order.

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me here or via pm

Cheers
Matt

Charcoal, and with the brackets, please.

Do you have an estimate on cost?

I’d personally prefer one in black, without the parentheses, but it doesn’t have to be exactly that way for me to still be interested :wink: Thanks for organising this! :slight_smile:

Between $1 and $200? I expect to have an estimate by the end of today. As I said, I’ve just started doing this and currently have no clue. The Hydra t-shirts, if I recall correctly, were $25 and I expect these will be similar but I have emphasise that is ONLY a guess on my part. When I know, you’ll know.

Matt

Mini-update: I have emailed two different screen printing firms, both recommended to me by other larpers, but have yet to hear back (I only mailed one of them at 6pm tonight so no surprises there :slight_smile: ). Stay tuned, folks.

Uh, thanks, Zanni…

Update: I’ve heard back from one of the suppliers and the prices are very reasonable. At this stage it looks like the price will be between $20 and $25. I have sent some follow up questions but haven’t heard back yet. I will be making the online order form available tomorrow - the supplier has told me he’ll need to have orders in on Monday 20, so I’ll be closing the form at Midnight on Sunday Night. I realise that’s not a lot of notice, for which I apologise. I’ll be broadcasting the link to all the platforms I can access, and please make sure you tell everyone to go and order :slight_smile:

Cheers
Matt

I’ll want one too please send me the link :slight_smile:

We are go for t-shirts!

After several emails back and forward with the supplier (Seabreeze Fashions, who have been VERY helpful) We have the following options:

Sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL
Colours: Black, Charcoal, Arctic Blue, Navy Blue, or Red

T-shirt Text: Either with or without the ( ) - so “(NOT THIS WEEKEND…)” and “NOT THIS WEEKEND…” are both available

[size=150]Cost: $20.00[/size]

To order your shirt go here:

Chimera T-Shirt Order Form

If you want more than one, just fill in the form more than once. If you change your mind (please don’t!!) fill in the form and then send a Private Message to me, stating that your previous order should be ignored.

We have to get final orders to Seabreeze on Monday 20 August, so I will be closing this form AT MIDNIGHT on Sunday 19th August.

I will be posting this on the Chimera Facebook page as well, and pm’ing everyone who has posted in this thread to hopefully make sure no one misses out. If you know someone who wants a shirt but may not see those messages between now and midnight Sunday, please tell them about it!

Payment will be collected at Chimera; if all goes to schedule the shirts will be ready for you to pick up on Friday night.

Thank you,
Matt

Small addendum: I’ve received a few enquiries regarding whether there is a man’s and woman’s cut available. The t-shirt we’re using is in the “Unisex” part of their site, and they don’t have the same style listed in the “Woman’s” section. However, you never know until you ask, so I’ve asked them if they have a woman’s cut available. So far every time I’ve asked them something off the wall the answer has been “yes” so hopefully it will be this time as well :slight_smile: