Chimera T-Shirt

Does it need to be the same style?

Nope - we’ve asked about three seperate styles and as it’s turned out they’re all the same base price and Seabreeze are happy to mix them as we want. We’ve decided though to keep it to one style (I’ve been told it’s the same style as the “Legitimate Seafarers” shirts that a certain band of ruffians are wont to wear around Teonn) to keep things slightly more simple :wink: If they have this style in men’s and women’s, so much the better.

Seabreeze has come through again! They do have the same t-shirt in a women’s cut - they call it something different which is why I couldn’t find it on their webpage. They are happy to mix and match between mens and womens fittings. I will email everyone who has submitted a form so far to ask which one they would like, and add that option to the form

:slight_smile:

Stealth Edit: Emails have been sent to the addresses provided on the form :slight_smile:

Two hours left to order your shirt! Get to it! :smiley:

Ordered. Pity colours are so limited. Suppose I should just learn to embrace black. :laughing:

Mate there are 250% of the colours we were going to have :stuck_out_tongue: (Original plan was black or charcoal)

Black becomes charcoal eventually anyway. Wait…is this the ford argument again? Any colour you like, so long as it’s black? :laughing:

[size=50]Technically black isn’t even a colour, but not going there, honest. :wink:[/size]

T-Shirt orders are CLOSED :slight_smile:

The following people have ordered t-shirts. If you think you should be on this list and aren’t please get in touch with me as soon as possible. I am sending this list to the printers later on this morning!

Matt Swain
Ant Vaughan
Michelle Burt
Joshua Marshall
Chris Rosedale
Judit Klein
Kaja Nylund
Nik Crombie
Bryn Jones
Jennifer van der Lee
Te Kahurangi Patuwai
Stephanie Pegg
Anna Klein
Mani
Derek Tomes
Liz McCombe
Dave Agnew
Martin Clyde
James Cooper
Linda Cormack (x2)
Kirsten Goodall
Russ Kale
Kathrin
Naomi Guyer
Hannah Jackson
Tigger Brunton
Joseph Outram
allen
Ellen Boucher
Monica Hill
Emily Riordan

Thanks to everyone who has ordered one!

Cheers
Matt

[quote=“Viperion”]Thanks to everyone who has ordered one![/quote]Thanks for organising it :slight_smile: I’m sure all of us who ordered are going to have them on at some point through the weekend.

I know I definitely will :slight_smile:

[size=200]BIG IMPORTANT UPDATE[/size]

I have been in contact with Seabreeze and they have admitted they made a mistake with the printing of the “No ( )” shirts. They are taking them back, adding the sentence

without the brackets, and sending them back to us.

Everyone who did not receive their shirt - for whatever reason - will be getting an email from me within the next 24 hours to discuss payment, postage, timing, and the phase of the moon on Antares III. (Well, maybe not that last bit).

They have also agreed to print more t-shirts, as long as we get at least 10 more orders.

If you want one of these shirts and didn’t get one last time, or want another one, now’s your chance. The price for these extra shirts is still $20. Payment will have to be made direct to the NZLarps bank account via internet banking or deposit at a bank - I will sort this out with you personally when you make your order. I have re-opened the questionnaire so that you can order these extra shirts.

Here is the link: Chimera T-Shirt Questionnaire

Once again all sizes and styles from S-2XL are available in Arctic Blue, Navy Blue, Black, Charcoal, and Red. There is a Men’s size 3XL which is available in Black, Red, and Navy Blue. The design is on the first post of this thread. Trust me, they look awesome.

Poooooos, i forgot to get mine.

Doh.

You’re one of the people I’m going to email :wink:

Form Filled out :slight_smile:

So far we’ve only had 3 orders - we need 7 more by midnight Friday or we won’t be able to do a second print run - if you want one, order now!

Is there any update on the replacement shirts?

Yep you beat me by about 8 hours :slight_smile: MIchelle emailed me to say the shirts arrived in the mail to her yesterday so expect an email from me sometime today. Auckland people, I’ll put you directly in touch with Michelle. Wellington people, can I get a volunteer for someone who wants to receive your selection of shirts and distribute them? Likewise for Hamilton, although from memory there’s only 2 to go there.

Cheers
Matt

Matt, did we ever get anyone from Wellington to take care of the shirts? If not, I’m happy to do it.

Last I heard Michelle was going to send them down to Ellen. I emailed Michelle a couple of days ago but haven’t got a reply yet. I’ll chase her up again and get back to you.

Sorry for the delay

Matt

… anything yet?