Chimera 2013 - August 30th to Sept 1

I’m pleased to announce we have booked Motu Moana Scout Camp once again, and we will be back for Chimera 2013, this time on the weekend of August 30th to September 1st.

This means, we need you! We are looking for people to join the Chimera Team, game masters to run games, Red Hats to support our newbies, and for new ideas to keep things fresh and interesting!

See you there next year?

Put my name down to be on the organising team for next year.

Well, I’d better get to work then. Although maybe not on three games this time…

Looks like I had better start writing another game. The quest is going to be what do I want to write…

Already have a concept ready to go. See you there!

hmm, No ideas currently in my head for a larp, but I may be able to be convinced to help someone else out if they like

I’ll definately be a red hat again next year too, I really enjoyed it this year

Happy to Red Hat, fetch, carry, deliver, loan and do Stuff. I also have a game concept for next year, but there’s another larp I have write first…

Do you never rest? Whatever you’re eating to have this much energy, I want some!

I have a couple of ideas for concepts i’d like to discuss with a previous writer /GM, haven’t written a Larp/GMed before but would certainly like to work with someone on one. I thought it was a bout time i give it a go.

I haven’t bought my 2013 calendar yet, but when I do, this is going up on it first!

…then maybe afterwards I’ll put in the less essential things- like family Birthdays. :stuck_out_tongue:

Today was my day off, I’ll start writing tomorrow. Now, which of our 5 odd ideas do Dave and I want to run next year?

On wednesday night I ask my friends if they want to board game in the weekend. They say that Chimera is on. I replied, what is Chimera?

I managed to get into a few games, but I think I’d like to get in early next year.

When does registration for games etc open typically before Chimera? A week or 2 before hand?

Looking forward to next year!

Try a couple of months. Casting and costuming can take a while.

Good to hear you enjoyed it!

Try a couple of months. Casting and costuming can take a while.

Good to hear you enjoyed it![/quote]

What he said :slight_smile: Registration typically opens on June 1st and we fill up about 75% of the convention in the first week. It’s commonly referred to as ‘Hungry Shark Week’

Was going to wait a little before posting, but…

…put me down as potentially running a game.

Actually, if anyone is thinking of a writing a Lovecraftian horror game for the next one, I’d be highly interested in helping. Actually, I’d be interested in helping no matter when it is planned to run.

Count me in as being there. Volounteer to Red Hat if required (they run a very tight ship and may not want someone as chaotic as me tho lol)

• Already started writing a larp for it … Dear gods you’d think I’d sleep first! (actually, got 3 ideas, but only want to run one)

IMPORTANT: I have made a deal with Vanya. He’s NOT to drive his silleh ass into the ground that hard again, if he tries to run 4 games and be everywhere at once I’m forcing him to baby sit my 2 daughters for the weekend :stuck_out_tongue: Anyone else need someone to look after their kids? halo

Seriously, how could I give up the opportunity not to be near you amazing and wonderful people again? :slight_smile:

so yeah, posted a comment in “Game Ideas” It’s just one concept for a game i had, but I would like to be involved in writing or helping to write a game. Cheers.

There will be Bad Dreams, there has never been a Chimera without a Bad Dreams, I’m capping myself at 1 this time.

Hmm… It’s probably about time time I ran something at one of these things.

I have a couple of games in the works. One of which since before Christmas last year, and the other I have just started putting pen to paper.

Looking forward to it. :smiley: