Chimera 2013 - August 30th to Sept 1

I will beg and plead to be in that game! HEhehehe,
You did very well to GM 4 games Vanya, was a pleasure to GM with you in HEA, even though I stuffed up a few times with lack of character knowledge.

KiL Quest III - Destroy The Goblin King. This will be at day-time in the main forest. A game for 20 to 30 participants
6 Adventurers. 20 Crew, which are (on a rotating basis)
10 Gobbos (re-spawning as needed).
2 Book Thieves.
3 Villagers.
2 Guardians.
3 Shop Keepers.
Major Crew: 4 (at set locations)
1 Paladin.
1 Monk.
1 Goblin King.
1 Orgot (Ork).

This one will be different than previous KiL Quests! :mrgreen:

If Anna will have it, there is highly likely to be a 33AR one-off run next year. Perhaps 13AR: Defense of the Indies. Or maybe 15AR: The Demon Inquisition. Or perhaps 25AR: The Battle of Dover… so many possibilities!

I’ll give you a hand if you want. PM me for more details. I was thinking Friday night - the BLOOD MOON adventure for Call of Cthulhu, modified for LARP? Got more ideas too. :mrgreen:

Guys, just a reminder, please don’t rely too heavily on getting the timeslot you want for your game :slight_smile:

But it has to be at night, how else will the spotlights from the seven helicopters I need work effectively??

I’d be keen to run my ‘super’ heroes larp, full of super fantastic heroes who can fantastically do nothing.

But we already HAVE Nexus! Hey-ooooooo! [size=85]…sorry.[/size]

Actually on-topic, I’d like to run either a game about Angels, or a game inspired by Midnight in Paris. One or the other.

Actually on-topic, I’d like to run either a game about Angels, or a game inspired by Midnight in Paris. One or the other.[/quote]

ZING.

I dont think you understand exactly how nothing these characters can do :stuck_out_tongue: Like Mild Inconvenience man, the Great Sword, who’s pretty great, and his sidekick Fantastic guy - who’s just a fantastic guy.

You’ve pre-cast me already? How thoughtful. :slight_smile:

You’ve pre-cast me already? How thoughtful. :slight_smile:[/quote]

Actually i was thinking of you more along the lines of the villain “the Vain man, with the power to MAKE IT VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN!” :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually on-topic, I’d like to run either a game about Angels, or a game inspired by Midnight in Paris. One or the other.[/quote]

ZING.

I dont think you understand exactly how nothing these characters can do :stuck_out_tongue: Like Mild Inconvenience man, the Great Sword, who’s pretty great, and his sidekick Fantastic guy - who’s just a fantastic guy.[/quote]

Inconvinience Man?! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!

Happy to be a member of the Red Hat Brigade again. We can use my van to get stuff on Friday. 8)

Depending on interest, I might bring ‘Struck to the Quick’ with me - the sequel to the sequel to ‘Quick Bright Things’. Or something else. Who knows?

Having missed out on Quick Bright Things and hearing how awesome it was, yes, please please please!

Just thought I’d point out that the Chimera website doesn’t have these dates up on it yet for 2013.

All payments for Chimera received by the 20th of August should have been processed by now, and everyone who has fully paid should have received a separate confirmation email for the convention, and for catering if you opted for it. Payments for the convention and for catering are being tracked separately, so if you have paid for one but not the other, you should have received one confirmation email so far.

If you have paid by the 20th, have not received a confirmation email, and haven’t heard from us otherwise, could you please email us immediately at chimera@nzlarps.org, using the subject “Unconfirmed payment: FIRSTNAME LASTNAME” (using the first and last name of the attendee paid for of course). Please include as much detail as possible about your payment, particularly how much was paid, what date you paid, the reference and particulars you used, and the name of the account, to make it easier for us to track down your payment.

We would really like to make sure everyone’s payment has been recorded :slight_smile:

Will there be electronic voting again, available on phones?

Yes :slight_smile: Please see the how to vote thread :slight_smile:

Ooooh, ok, sorry, I found it now (took a bit of search, excuse my exhausted brain) - thanks!