Character arrivals to Crosspire

…just so we have not everyone turning up at the very start of the session, I figured it’d be useful to have a directory of who’s going to be arriving at Crosspire at what point?

Obviously the townies wouldn’t all be arriving at the same time, haha.

I believe myself and Nick Pitt’s character will be arriving at the start of the session…

By the start of the session, Flora will have been in Crosspire for about three days.

She’s obviously from an Arc. She’s doing a bad job at hiding that she’s very, very nervous, and she tends to unconsciously give off a slight derision toward anyone who thinks that a place like this is somehow equal to, or better than, her home.

She’s been spending a lot of time in the bar.

I’ll be arriving when Hawk does

Maybe I’ll never arrive. Maybe I’ve always been there.

Crazy. And suitably vague :wink:

Travis has been here a while

My character will take probably 15-20 minutes after session start to arrive. She is only meant to be stopping by

Tom will also be arriving at the start of the session.

Solomon will be arriving at the start of the session

I believe Fox and Sosa have been in town for a day or three. Just needs to be confirmed.

… Oh man, I somehow forgot that I knew you were playing an associate of Fox’s.

scared now

Don’t be scared.

Its not you they’re looking for haha

Jackie, don’t you always tell me I play lovely characters?

Player-wise, I’m reliant on when the two people I’m getting a lift from are arriving, and I have no idea yet, but probably early on.

Character-wise, I think Tic probably arrived in Crosspire sometime yesterday afternoon (game time) and has already traded somebody something for a room for 2 nights. I’m thinking it’s a regular arrangement the Candymen have with whoever puts them up, probably on a monthly basis. Someone want to message me to arrange that?

At gametime, she’s probably either in the tavern or set up somewhere in the “traders’ area” if there is one.

[quote=“amphigori”]… Oh man, I somehow forgot that I knew you were playing an associate of Fox’s.

scared now[/quote]

We just your friendly neighbourhood watch. Nothing to worry about.

[quote=“Samw”][quote=“amphigori”]… Oh man, I somehow forgot that I knew you were playing an associate of Fox’s.

scared now[/quote]

We just your friendly neighbourhood watch. Nothing to worry about.[/quote]

Watching out for what exactly? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Samw”][quote=“amphigori”]… Oh man, I somehow forgot that I knew you were playing an associate of Fox’s.

scared now[/quote]

We just your friendly neighbourhood watch. Nothing to worry about.[/quote]

I swear, I ain’t done anything.

[quote=“KateB”]I’m thinking it’s a regular arrangement the Candymen have with whoever puts them up, probably on a monthly basis. Someone want to message me to arrange that?
[/quote]

Monthly might be ambitious if you consider travel time. How long do you guys spend in your playground anyway? :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though I’m not really sure it’s been discussed or how relevant it is, but we have a pseudo map now and I’m pretty sure only Steph can teleport, so what would be the travel time around. I mean the map looks like North America, I’m pretty sure everyone is assuming it’s NA. But how long would it take to get from the western arc to Crosspire for example.

Maybe I just hitched a ride with this guy who had a sleigh and some reindeer.

Maybe I just hitched a ride with this guy who had a sleigh and some reindeer.[/quote]

Yeah flying car was my second option. But you should totally wear red and white. A little sexy elf outfit. Perfect.

[quote=“Jarratt”][quote=“KateB”]I’m thinking it’s a regular arrangement the Candymen have with whoever puts them up, probably on a monthly basis. Someone want to message me to arrange that?
[/quote]

Monthly might be ambitious if you consider travel time. How long do you guys spend in your playground anyway? :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though I’m not really sure it’s been discussed or how relevant it is, but we have a pseudo map now and I’m pretty sure only Steph can teleport, so what would be the travel time around. I mean the map looks like North America, I’m pretty sure everyone is assuming it’s NA. But how long would it take to get from the western arc to Crosspire for example.[/quote]

You need to ask some one who as travelled there…
Cus I think that only ARCs would have an internet like thing, or may be some one could build some tech or salvage soem tech that can communicate.
Hell who even has a walkie-talkie or the batteries to power them?