Chain Gang Discussion (Public)

Chain Gang Discussion (Public)

So are there any Chain Gang players here?

I’ll send some over from Facebook :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the gang :slight_smile:

Thank Google for a remembered password.
Welcome to the chain gang!

Thanks. I’m wondering what sort of character would be useful/fit in with the existing gang.

Also, if people are interested in new contacts et me know, either here or by PM if there’s sensitive information involved.

Hey welcome!!!

Just FYI that this is a public forum(?) so unless someone adds it to backstage we won’t be going into too much detail.

As for what we are missing a troubadour, a medic, and I think that’s the only classes we don’t have?

Isn’t Scott a troba?
Or did he respect?

Field medic is something we are definitely short of, because I respecced out of it. :slight_smile:
Welcome! Wow, i haven’t been here in a minute

1 Like

I think field medic is the only one we don’t have, as Kara respec’d out of it.
Scott did have Troubadour, not sure if he went out of it,

So anyway, Hi. I’m Annie Buford, fiery redhead, explosives expert and fanatic. Never without a weapon of some kind. Loud in all respects. Usually in a whole bunch of trouble, somewhere near her partner in crime Lucien duBois.
welcome and whatcha in for? I was too near an exploding bank, but it was definitely not my fault.

1 Like

Carson Forrester (aka Marshal), former US marshal of Kansas City, usually seen with a sledgehammer, usually keep to myself until a line is crossed… see Vanguard doctor for how that ended…
(enforcer/prospector)

Hi Catnip!

I’m playing Tom. Disowned rich kid, chemist, and convict for (unintentionally) starting one of the most damaging fires in US history.

I guess we could ask for a backstage forum if people want to discuss nefarious plans. Otherwise we can just stick to what’s public knowledge.

Thank y’all for your kind introductions. I’m still mulling over my career opportunities. I think I might have some connections to certain enterprises back East, so maybe I had business dealings with some of you (or a family connection, or you’re from the wrong part of town)

Cassie Marlow. She can be quite moody and keeps much of her past to herself. She cuts an imposing figure with her big black coat and guns. She was nicknamed “Sassy Cassie” last game, which she hates. She might or might not shoot you if you call her that.

OOC note, any moodiness is entirely in character. I swear I’m lovely and friendly out of character :smiley:

1 Like

I’m Doctor Vincent Monroe, or “Doc” if you prefer, I don’t mind either way.
Born in upper class London, son of the Monroe Fashionista House, spent most of adult life roaming the Eastern States.

Caught up in a train robbery, which brought me here. You got any medical conditions I should know about? It’s easier if I know before hand.

@Catnip you got a spot in the chain gang? Exciting!

Disclaimer: I’m not in the chain gang. But I might be serving you drinks during the game. :smiley:

I’ll tip generously, even if I have to steal the money :wink:

Tell you what, how about trying to win it at the poker table instead? I employ a card dealer that enjoys having something to do. And having someone to chat with. :smiley: