Western Springs Lakeside Park
Diatribe forum: Rerunning Robin Hood and the Golden Arrow
Facebook event: facebook.com/events/404972152938646/

Combat for Camera - Swordplay/Stage Combat Workshop
22nd and 23rd Feb 2014
Lyall Bay, Wellington
combatforcamera.com
facebook.com/combatforcamera

The CFC Swordplay/Stage Combat course is an intensive 2-Day workshop. This course is designed to improve your skills as actors and swordplay enthusiasts by giving you more tools to use. Being multi-skilled is a must-have in this industry and puts you ahead of the competition. We will be passing information on to you that is normally only given once you secure a role. You will be a step ahead for your auditions and on set and be able to perform with complete confidence. The course covers all of the fundamental basics of swordplay and stage combat skills used specifically in the Film and Television industry. The goal is to not only provide professional and informative instruction but to give every student a solid foundation in which to build on.

Every student is also given a free CFC tshirt and training sword as part of the workshop.

Personal Note from Allan Smith - Head Instructor.
Hey everyone, I would love to see you at this workshop. My name is Allan Smith and I was (an continue to be with more shooting to come) the additional Swordmaster for The Hobbit. I’m also a professional stuntman and doubled Legolas on both the Rings and Hobbit Trilogy’s amongst many other productions. I have a great love for the LARP community and have worked and trained many of you overseas at various conventions. I must say that you are always some of the more enthusiastic and dedicated students. While I approach these workshops from a TV/Film angle, the skills are absolutely transferable to live-action-role-playing. Its all about safety first but also looking freakin awesome doing it! Please feel free to contact me directly through the website or Facebook page for any questions. Hope to see you there. - Allan

The Zone: the woods at night Over night game

19th and 20th of July

Motu moana scout camp Auckland

facebook.com/events/366627973479575/

viewtopic.php?f=211&t=9496

The Woods at Night: Scientists recently established a base camp in Greenswood to study the increasing number of Artifacts appearing in the area. Now they have all vanished without a trace. The military has yet to declare if the Scientists have been taken into their custody as the ceasefire between them and the SOG is still very shaky after with the current License Crack down. Now, The Z.O.S.O.G. have sent word out to free artifact hunters to scout out the camp and secure it until Reinforcements can arrive.

1. Eldleif 1: Eirval’s Call
  2. 7pm on the 9th of October, 2015, until 3pm on the 11th of October, 2015
  3. Brookfield Scout Camp, RD1, 562 Moores Valley Road, Wainuiomata, Wellington
  4. Website is currently in construction

Submitting this far ahead of time to avoid clashes with other larps.

Calendar should be all up to date now.

1. 33AR: Session 6
  2. 7pm on the 27th of March, 2015, until 3pm on the 29th of March, 2015
  3. Brookfield Scout Camp, RD1, 562 Moores Valley Road, Wainuiomata, Wellington
  4. 33ar.tetrajak.com/larp/sessions.php?sid=12

Hiya,

We would like to have the No Quarter game on May 31st and June 1st. Thanks for adding us.

NZL Auckland committee meeting, please shift ongoing Monday monthly meeting to the second Wednesday of the month, 7pm.
Next meeting is 9th April. Start 7:30ish, to follow National SGM. Venue remains the same.

World That Is: Session 4 - A Fresh Start?
2) 7th June, 2014 4pm - 11pm
3) Wellington, TBC
4) facebook.com/events/305040746318758/?ref=4

Medusa larp con - weekend 1 - a monumental gaze
28 - 30 November 2014
Hardy Training centre, Hungerford Cres, Hamilton
Page facebook.com/medusa.larpconvention
Group facebook.com/groups/medusa.larpconvention/
email medusa.larpconvention@gmail.com

1. Skirmish
  2. Sunday 18th May
  3. Western Springs Park, meet at the Quarry entrance, Motions Rd (Zoo road).
  4. Skimish Event: 18 May, Western Springs

Thank you very much !

Armageddon Hamilton
24 - 25 May 2014
Claudelands event centre
Hamilton

armageddonexpo.com/nz/hamilton-w … ting-info/

1. Flight of the Hindenburg
  2. June 28 2014, 7pm briefing for 7:30pm start
  3. Vogelmorn Hall, 13 Vennell Street, Brooklyn, Wellington
  4. sites.google.com/site/hindenberglarp/

No Quarter
August 23-24
Kare Kare Surfclub - Kare Kare
facebook.com/groups/375926442547815/

Updating this event

Medusa larp con - weekend 1 - a monumental gaze
28 - 30 November 2014
Hardy Training centre, Hungerford Cres, Hamilton
Page facebook.com/medusa.larpconvention
Group facebook.com/groups/medusa.larpconvention/
email medusa.larpconvention@gmail.com

Please add:

1. Auckland Gear Move
  2. Saturday August 2nd, 10am
  3. 10am 62 St Leonards Rd, Kelston
  4. viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9836’

I just realised that Auckland committee meetings are still listed as being on a monday, they have shifted to wednesdays at 7.30pm, still on the second week of the month.

Also, Old World Changeling and New World Changeling are missing.

Old World Changeling is on the 1sd Sat of every month, and New World Changeling is on the 3rd Saturday of every month, I believe? At least, that’s what Facebook tells me