Wellington posse

Anyone bought plane tickets yet? Want to co-ordinate?

If we use the same flights and times we did last year, we’d be outbound on NZ0446 (departs WLG 15:00, arrives AKL 16:00), and returning on NZ0475 (departs AKL 20:00) or NZ0469 (departs 21:00) as preferred. Tickets are currently $79 each way including baggage. Standard grabaseat pricing seems to be only $59 three months out, so the optimum time to book may in fact be early June.

Yeah at the moment I have only planned as far as Witch House and Teonn. I will certainly be going to Chimera, but made no plans ye.

Likewise

[quote=“IdiotSavant”]Anyone bought plane tickets yet? Want to co-ordinate?

If we use the same flights and times we did last year, we’d be outbound on NZ0446 (departs WLG 15:00, arrives AKL 16:00), and returning on NZ0475 (departs AKL 20:00) or NZ0469 (departs 21:00) as preferred. Tickets are currently $79 each way including baggage. Standard grabaseat pricing seems to be only $59 three months out, so the optimum time to book may in fact be early June.[/quote]Thanks for the tip. Yes, I’d like to coordinate. :slight_smile:

I am planning on going, but like others, have not made bookings. I am keen to coordinate :smiley:

Keen to co-ordinate (and yes, Anna, that means you’ve got my game).

i also am planning on going, but have made no plans as yet

Actually, come to think of it, I’m getting to be notoriously bad at checking for flight details - if someone notices a good flight deal on any of our travel dates, could they let me know through facebook or something?
Asking because I really am looking forward to Chimera, but not so much to my bank balance if I have to pay full prices.

(Also, post 5,001 in the Chimera group. Awesome.)

I’ve been watching GrabASeat for just such an eventuality, but otherwise there shoudl be “normal” advance prices in early June.

Or if you can swing the whole Friday off and have someone you can crash with, night rider flights are $39 each way
airnewzealand.co.nz/night-rider

I’m looking at Night rider flights. I will be going up Thursday night and then coming back at 10pm on the Sunday (Just so others know for planning purposes)

Im up at 3 back at 10 at this stage

I have been given permission to go. Do I need to register yet? Am I to late for all the games?

1 June I think is when game selection opens. And yeah register

But where? I know nothing about it other than it’s awesome and I should go right?

Absolutely, you should come!

The website for 2013 will go up very soon. Registration and game selection will open 7pm May 31st.

Air New Zealand is curently having a 24 hour domestic ticket sale. Which means its $55 each way (with a bag) to get to Chimera.

The Wellington posse is travelling up on Friday afternoon on NZ0446, departing Wellington at 15:00. We are returning on Sunday evening on NZ0475, departing auckland at 20:00, or NZ0469, departing at 21:00. Transport two and from the airport will be by shuttlebus, and will cost between $10 and $20 a head each way, depending on how full the thing is. Donuts for the trip will be provided.

Current posse count on the 15:00 flight = 10: Idiot, Catnip, Ants, Hannah, Tetrajak, Robotpie, Steph Pegg, Cat Pegg, Jarratt, Daena

[quote=“IdiotSavant”]Air New Zealand is curently having a 24 hour domestic ticket sale. Which means its $55 each way (with a bag) to get to Chimera.

The Wellington posse is travelling up on Friday afternoon on NZ0446, departing Wellington at 15:00. We are returning on Sunday evening on NZ0475, departing auckland at 20:00, or NZ0469, departing at 21:00. Transport two and from the airport will be by shuttlebus, and will cost between $10 and $20 a head each way, depending on how full the thing is. Donuts for the trip will be provided.

Current posse count on the 15:00 flight = 7: Idiot, Catnip, Ants, Hannah, Tetrajak, Robotpie, Steph Pegg[/quote]

Dates? Fri and Sun just so I can look at the bookings

[quote=“Jarratt”][quote=“IdiotSavant”]Air New Zealand is curently having a 24 hour domestic ticket sale. Which means its $55 each way (with a bag) to get to Chimera.

Current posse count on the 15:00 flight = 7: Idiot, Catnip, Ants, Hannah, Tetrajak, Robotpie, Steph Pegg[/quote]

Dates? Fri and Sun just so I can look at the bookings[/quote]

Friday 30 August, Sunday 1 September.