Website Bugs, Typos, Broken Links

Hi guys - spotted something wrong with the site? Post it here :smiley:

Links going to
Flight 665
Party down at the Glass house
no Link from main page to
Steampunk Alive
Teslas Wedding

Link from timetable to Bilgerats and Buccaneers is broken (an extra “n” in “buccaneers”)

Thanks guys. Uploading version 1.1 now :smiley:

(This is why you never put something straight into production. Bad tester, no biscuit :laughing: )

The link to the Rose and Dragon doesn’t seem to work from the Larps page…

Site looks great, well done Judit & Anna!

On Registration, “We only need[color=#FF0000]s[/color] this information” (also in FAQ), “Those [color=#FF0000]who[/color] are able to stay off site are asked to do so”, “We are expecting to have greater acc[color=#FF0000]o[/color]mmodation demand”

In Timetable, “Extra game TBD” goes to a 404.

The link to The Rose and the Dragon page on the LARPs list doesn’t work, and though the one on the Timetable does, its URL is nzlarps.org/chimera/larp_template.html .

On the ‘more info’ page (the last option along the top), Kara’s business is named as PaintedPeople, but I was under the impression it is Painted Faces.

No, that has been expanded to People from just Faces quite a while ago, so that one is correct.

I’ve fixed the copy errors Ryan has pointed out, and the link to the flagship page should work now from the Timetable page. The homepage now also has the correct date for registrations opening, which is 4th June.

Extra Game TBD will lead to a 404 error until I fill that gap in the timetable, unless someone wants to run me a game called “Extra Game TBD” :smiley:

And as Lucy says, Kara’s business is now PaintedPeople, so that is correct :slight_smile:

Thanks guys!

Spotted one more - on The Larps page, it should say The Rose and [color=#FF0000]the[/color] Dragon.

“The Rose and Dragon” sounds like a quaint English pub. :wink:

But I thought that’s what we were doing… writing the quaint English pub game…

You mean my dastardly plots around switching to another brand of beer and to rig the darts tournament are off-theme?

Actually, this is doable, for someone who knows about quaint English pubs. Throw in any group from a TV show which regularly meets in a pub (so the gang from “Teachers” hanging out by the skittles alley; a DI and his DS discussing their case in the corner etc), a pile of cultural steroetypes about English drinkers, and you’d have “Extra Game TBD”.

No, I’m not writing it. I’ve written twenty peasants already, and they’re already drinking in Jane Star’s alehouse.

“Extra Game TBD” is now New Voices in Art: a nice little Nordic number about the art world.

(Now I need to have an artwork as a prop in it which can be labelled “Extra Game TBD” :slight_smile: Anyone got an old Atari 2600 cartridge or similar?

Can you correct my email address for raids at dusk to from carelton to carleton - daniel.carleton@hotmail.com
thanks