Volunteers Wanted! Chimera Red Hat Brigade 2014

Attention NZLARPs members and Chimera Attendees, especially those of you who have been to and love the Larp convention that is Chimera.

The Red Hats are a volunteer organisation, with the mission to help Chimera run more smoothly. We are again recruiting for this awesome team.

This includes a number of tasks, but overall is a great deal of fun. If you’re good with people, we want you to be a part of the Red Hat Brigade.
If you’re enthusiastic about LARPing, we we want you to be a part of the Red Hat Brigade.
If you’re willing to spend some of your free time leading up to and at the convention itself, we want you to be a part of the Red Hat Brigade.

You get to be part of the group that promotes the Chimera spirit, the spirit of roleplaying, fun and community!

Contact me: ‘Robza’ on Diatribe
alwayspaladin@gmail.com

I need your name, email address and a list of five things you like about larping and Chimera.

Regards,
Red Leader.

Hi Rob,

I’m doing makeup for people as usual, so I can’t guarantee to be a Red Hat all the time, but if there are slots which turn out not to be fx heavy (it definitely happens!) then I’m happy to help out.