Updating your larp resume

For those who use Larp Resume, all the Chimera games are listed here:

larpresume.boldlygoingnowhere.org/convention/49/

GMs in particular might want to claim their games.

Please elaborate. I don’t know what this is, and if it is as I understand it, it feels unpleasant. Has someone uploaded a list of Chimera Games without consulting the GMs?

Larp Resume is trying to collate a list of all the theatreform games run around the world. It just puts the basic details of the games up (the same sorts of details that go on the Chimera site) and when/where they were run. There’s nothing sinister or mean about it.

Its basicly an external memory for people who play Too Many Larps. I’ve been sticking NZ theatre-style games on it for the last few years. The details listed are those which are publicly available, though people may have noted their participation.

I think Rob’s point is just that of seeking GM approval/notifying them of the posting prior to it being posted. Sure the games were given to Chimera to be run through the convention, but I think Rob would just have liked to have been notified/asked. Sign of respect and what not, correct me if I’m wrong.

Please feel free to add up No Quarter to that list, Idiot. :slight_smile:

It’s an internet list using publicly available non-personal information. I don’t see a problem.

(I didn’t add any of the Chimera games to the list, I only found out it existed a few months ago when I googled one of my games, but to me, someone thinking enough of my game to add it to this list is a sign of respect.)

Thanks for adding all the games again Idiot, I’ve marked myself on the ones I played, crewed or wrote.

Yeah, it’s only publicly-based info - it’s merely a website that says ‘this is a collection of the names of games that have been run, and where and when’. Names don’t usually get connected to games (although if you’re a GM, you can ‘claim’ your games). It has yet to replace my trusty red book of LARP as an aire-memoire, but it’s pretty cool.