Ulysses Character Sheets

Hi all,

If you have signed up to Ulysses on the 29th of September, I have just now sent out the character sheets - please let me know if it doesn’t get to you or you have any questions.

EDIT: Now filled. (We have had a dropout due to someone finding out another commitment has changed dates; if you would like to play and haven’t signed up, there is now a space available for you.)

Best to all,

Stephanie

1 Like

And the final person who signed up has now been sent their character sheet. Please let me know if you haven’t received it, there’s been at least one person who reported finding emails from me in their Spam folder. (But here, not on Facebook, I don’t have a Facebook account so I won’t know about comments there unless someone passes them on to me.)

Cheers,

Steph

1 Like

Now with a new vacancy! (Someone found out they were double booked.)

I’ll see everybody on Saturday, also, if you want to pay by Internet Banking, please do so by Wednesday so that it will show up in the NZLarps account in time.

Cheers,

Stephanie

1 Like

We’ve had a player drop out due to illness - would anyone like to come as a last minute fill in? Both male and female parts available.

And thus Eager Telemachus set sail to travel beyond the Western Spiral Arm in search of Elysium, accompanied by his father’s companion, Cautious Eurylochus, and by Menelaus of Sparta, conqueror of Troy, who owed him and his father an old debt for an incident with a robo-plow.

As for Cunning Ulysses, the less said of him, the better.

And thus Eager Telemachus set sail to travel beyond the Western Spiral Arm in search of Elysium, accompanied by his father’s companion, Cautious Eurylochus, and by Menelaus of Sparta, conqueror of Troy, who owed him and his father an old debt for an incident with a robo-plow.

As for Cunning Ulysses, the less said of him, the better.

Ho ho ho. That was a champion ending.

Thank you to everybody who came, you had such great energy coming into the hall, and then you brought into the game and made it magical. Obviously, it was all about me and my issues (ahem), and it was a really rewarding GMing experience, thank you for making it happen.

Also thanks to the set dressers and everybody who pitched into the cleanup. Also, I managed to come home with someone else’s power strip and extension cord - they had a purple ribbon tied to them.

Take care,

Stephanie

2 Likes

Thanks for running this Steph. I really enjoyed myself (even if I forgot to make jokes about the ham)

This game was really challenging, in the best way. I’m glad I got the opportunity to play a character whose stance on basically everything was the complete opposite of my own - thanks for running the game and giving me this character Steph!

(Also, I remember tying purple ribbons around NZLARPS extension cords that were used at Kapcon to differentiate them from the school’s cords, so that might be the mystery cord’s origin.)

1 Like

That sounds like it’s them. Ta, I’ll hang on to them until the next time I see someone who’s got access to the gear store.