The New Gear Shed - calling all handy people!

So I am very pleased to announce that we have a new location to move the gear thanks to the very generous offer of Brad, who owns an empty garage in Sandringham, with plenty of space for gear, rationalisations etc.

To get the garage ready for the big gear move, we plan to make maximum use of the space by building some stand alone shelving. So I would like to put together a team of handy people who would not only be able to help design shelving that would make best use of the space, but also build this shelving. To clarify I am looking for 4 or 5 people to join this project team, with me as the project leader. The deadline to rehome the gear is June, but we have access to the garage from now. The team will be organising the project, but that doesnt mean that we will be doing all of the hard work, once we have a plan we will make another call out for helping hands.

So are you handy with tools? Do you have a good sense of spacial awareness? Can you work in a team? Are you creative and keen to see that our gear is rehomed safely and with optimization? And can you work to a deadline?

Then I am looking for you! Please send me a PM or reply to this thread if you are interested in joining my team.

This is awesome news! I alas don’t have the necessary skills to help with this particular staff but will definitely help when we make the big move :slight_smile:

If any help with materials is needed, I can enquire of my workplace at the New Lynn Mitre 10 Mega.

Brad, you rock. Thank you!!!

Thanks for spearheading the building project Nikki.