The Great Bloody Valentine Ride Sharing Thread!

I have one space in my car, leaving the Hutt about 5pm Friday. Should be able to give a ride back as well…

Jon

I have a ride there, but would anyone have space in their car on the way back? I’d need to get dropped off somewhere close to an airport bus stop.

After a wonderful time in Wellington this weekend I have booked flights to come down for 33AR too. Now I just need to get to the game. :slight_smile:
I arrive on Friday 5:20 (and need to be back there 8pm on Sunday). I’ll be crewing, so happy to carry my bag on my lap.

I looked at catching a bus to a more convenient pick-up position, but not sure if will make things quicker. The 5:40 bus will get me to the Wellington Station at 6:10.
There is a 5:30 bus that will get me to Lower Hutt - Queensgate at 6:30, but I might be pushing it to get onto it. The next one is 5:50, arriving 6:50.

[quote=“Hannah”]After a wonderful time in Wellington this weekend I have booked flights to come down for 33AR too. Now I just need to get to the game. :slight_smile:
I arrive on Friday 5:20 (and need to be back there 8pm on Sunday). I’ll be crewing, so happy to carry my bag on my lap.

I looked at catching a bus to a more convenient pick-up position, but not sure if will make things quicker. The 5:40 bus will get me to the Wellington Station at 6:10.
There is a 5:30 bus that will get me to Lower Hutt - Queensgate at 6:30, but I might be pushing it to get onto it. The next one is 5:50, arriving 6:50.[/quote]

Hannah! That’s great news! If you can make it to Courtney Place around 6pm on Friday I can squeeze you into my car. It’ll be tight, but should work out.

Thanks Sophie. I assume you know Wellington geography better than I and the reasonable times to get to places. Email me the details please.

Rosey’s Road Rocket is now FULL!!

Midday: - I’ll be heading up to Kelburn to get the Trailer, so can arrange to pick you up from places along the way.
Michael “Fforde” Foster
Zek
Lewy
The Grammaphone
Will Covin

5pm: - Meet by the Bus Stop / Platform 9 at the Train Station.
Miranda -
Sarah Daymond -
Josh -
Alex Cass - Assisstant Cook

Zek and Lewy will see you at noon, then.

Excellent, you guys can guard the fully loaded trailer after Thom and I leave!

I made a new friend yesterday, Will Colvin, and he’s gonna come crew. I already have transport, can Will take the last place in the car leaving at midday? He’s staying at my place in Hataitai but can go to central city if that’s easier.

So my plans are:

Catching ride with Chris from town at 5pm,
Chris taking me into Petone on Saturday morning
I will be catching the bus back, will get to last Wainui bus stop at 4:30, which is only 10 minutes away from camp. I could walk, but it’s an hour and a half I could be using for RP time :3
And then to be annoying I need to be at Petone before 11am. Can anyone help me out?

Rosey’s Road Rocket is now full for both Trips!

If you believe you’re with me, but you’re not in the above list, PM me!

I’m full with Lucy, Mila, Lisa and myself.

I will be coming through the Hutt valley from SH1, aiming to get on site around 6. Empty car so 4 seats available. However will not be able to provide a ride out again as I will be leaving late Friday evening/ very early Sat morn (I.E between 12pm-2am, depending on when things wind down).