Thank you

Thank you Sophie for running a fantastic game last night, thank you to your deputies and the crew as well. You guys were great to interact with and I know you also did a lot of work setting up the hall, cooking meals and all the other bits and pieces. I hope you all had fun too.

Had great moments with other player characters as well, and the costumes looked amazing, people had obviously done a lot of work and put a lot of thought into how their characters would look.

Looking forward to the next game now, probably with some new make-up, thanks Bryn :stuck_out_tongue:

Seconding the thank you.

Crew you were amazing, players it was a privilege, and Sophie I’ll stop bothering you now :wink:

Bring on October and the next game.

Huge Thanks to Sophie for running such a fantastic game, Bryn, Hannah and Nick C as her captains thank you you were all great. Norman, Sohini, Frank and the rest of the crew for a great game i look forward to the next game

Mad props to Sophie, the crew and everyone in the damn game. I tried to say at least a few words to most of you, but the whole thing was just so atmospheric, it was awesome.

The venue and everyone’s costumes were great and I feel privileged to be in at the start of such an epic game.
Thanks to the Wellingtonians who made me feel so welcome IC & OOC, looking forward to playing with you all again.
Especial thanks to Bryn and Norman for the logistic handling; Patrick Nikki and Jarrat for my starting character connections.
And Sophie for trusting me to do what I wanted with my character, and taking it upon her to wrangle such a wonderful world to play in.

[quote=“Hannah”]
And Sophie for trusting me to do what I wanted with my character, and taking it upon her to wrangle such a wonderful world to play in.[/quote]

This.

We were given pretty free reign to design parts of the world, create characters the way we wanted them, with insane stories the way we wanted them, and connections that worked for us. It was great.

And it all fit together.

Thank you Sophie for letting us write so much and not killing us in the first session?

[quote=“Jarratt”][quote=“Hannah”]
And Sophie for trusting me to do what I wanted with my character, and taking it upon her to wrangle such a wonderful world to play in.[/quote]

This.

We were given pretty free reign to design parts of the world, create characters the way we wanted them, with insane stories the way we wanted them, and connections that worked for us. It was great.

And it all fit together.

Thank you Sophie for letting us write so much and not killing us in the first session?[/quote]

You are very welcome.