T-shirts!

[attachment=0]Hydra-Tshirt.jpg[/attachment]

$25 each. Please order by emailing hydralarpconvention@gmail.com, specifying style (mens / womens), size, and colour.

(Yes, we’ll have a list of available colours shortly. But obviously, black is best)

Orders due by Sunday night, since we’re placing the order on Monday.

Charcoal, black, chocolate, blue, forest green and red work best with the design.

Personally I think charcoal looks the best, black a close second, chocolate looks pretty cool too :slight_smile:

[quote=“Bryn”]Charcoal, black, chocolate, blue, forest green and red work best with the design.

Personally I think charcoal looks the best, black a close second, chocolate looks pretty cool too :slight_smile:[/quote]

Purple it is. :wink:

Purple will also look good.

Bollocks, completely missed the deadline for this!

They’ve been printed this afternoon so you really have missed out.

I believe there may be a spare Large Charcoal men’s for sale although I could be confused, it does happen :slight_smile:

Remind me what we had to do to express interest in getting a second round of these? :slight_smile:

Yeah me three please :wink:

Requests for T-Shirts and Mugs need to goto Scott Kelly.
If there is enough desire, an order can be made, prices etc to be determined based on number of T-shirts ordered.

[quote=“TazzyD”]Requests for T-Shirts and Mugs need to goto Scott Kelly.
If there is enough desire, an order can be made, prices etc to be determined based on number of T-shirts ordered.[/quote]
I thought it was $25 dollars a tshirt, but there needs to be at least ten people wanting one for an order to be made.

[quote=“Andrensath”][quote=“TazzyD”]Requests for T-Shirts and Mugs need to goto Scott Kelly.
If there is enough desire, an order can be made, prices etc to be determined based on number of T-shirts ordered.[/quote]
I thought it was $25 dollars a tshirt, but there needs to be at least ten people wanting one for an order to be made.[/quote]

It was $25 each for that first run. As I’ve done T-shirts recently I can say that the cost does depend on how many are ordered at the time.
The more that are ordered, the cheaper it is. But I didn’t want to say $25 if it turns out to be more, based on how many people want one.

I’ll put my hand up to wanting one.

And would like to add a Kapcon 2012 shirt or two to that if that’s possible. If that makes any difference at all.

Probably wont make a difference. I assume the minimum is there to justify the machine set up - which is the bulk of the work I imagine

I’d totally dig a mug if more of them are being made!

I mentioned it to Scott on the weekend, but just in case he forgets (because, you know, he was super busy), I’m keen on a T-Shirt (chocolate mens medium), and a mug.

And a seminar on making LARP safe weapons.

Jon

Keen for a mug too.

I’d get a mug!

I currently have 2 Tshirts left. Both Womens fit.

1 Charcoal Medium
1 Navy Blue Large