Sunday Series - Theatreforms in Wellington

Thank you, Idiot!

Yup, I need to schedule a site downtime over Easter when Iā€™ve got time off - in the mean time, good workaround.

1 Like

I would like to offer Be Not Afraid, which bills itself as a 5-6 hour game for 13 people. A tale of faith and politics. After being cast out of Heaven, fallen angels struggle to rebuild their society, while human leaders and demonic ambassadors pursue their own agendas.

I think it would really resonate with the kind of serious theatreform experience the WLG crowd likes.

2 Likes

With all the interest people have raised in running more games, Iā€™ll soon be looking at adding more Sundays into the lineup!

1 Like

Although I love the old things, I would have preferred something new. This in no way detracts from Austen larp, Two Inches of Ivory.

I totally think you should run a new game for everyone!

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I have just sent out character sheets for Two Inches of Ivory. If you think you should have heard from me, and havenā€™t please get in touch as soon as you can. Looking forward to running this!

Cheers,

Stephanie

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good list. Do you add new ones regularly? Iā€™m interested in Avatar https://nzlarps.org/events/detail/259 - just when I have some free time, I hope. Have a lot of people already gathered to participate?

Hi Circo! Avatar runs once or twice a year, which is typical for our ā€œweekendā€ length games. One game has already been and gone, and the second is the end of next month. If youā€™re keen to come to the next one in the final weekend of August, Iā€™d join the FB group and/or the Discord pretty smartly and figure out anything that needs sorting out.

1 Like

I think Iā€™ll do that, thanks :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately Two Inches of Ivory is cancelled. I have a cold, player numbers were on the borderline of viability, and Iā€™d already had one people have to drop out due to Real Life Issues, so no room for anyone else getting sick. Apologies, and I hope you all have a good weekend.

Stephanie