Steampunk Alive: Inheritance Ball!

Okay, so after the success of the Governor’s Dinner Party (despite me not being able to attend much to my sadness), ye olde mind (who should be trying to find ways to get me gainfully employed) went on the Steampunk track once again. It shares the Steampunk Alive title with the Great Train Robbery (which I’d still love to run if any co-writers and/or organisers want to help there) as I figured it’d share the same universe if I ever go round to running it, but here’s yet another steampunk game idea for ya. Let me know what you all think.

I’m also happy to accept volunteers to help run and/or run the damn thing in the future (preferably 2012). But here goes:

Steampunk Alive: Inheritance Ball!
The Duchy of Ankh-Morpork (name subject to random change) has produced many a fine ruler in its time. Unfortunately the current Duke, Lord Quentin IX and his wife Marium have only produced one daughter, Elizabeth. In the tradition of his family, Quentin has sent out an invitation to the realms of Europe seeking an eligible bachelor to woo his daughter. So long as you can afford to purchase a ticket to the annual Ankh-Morpork Royal Ball. Will you be the lucky lad to do so?