South Island Committee Meeting Minutes 20.8.17

Here are the minutes from our August committee meeting for the South Island region. If you have any questions, you are welcome to leave a comment, or to message or email me directly (southisland.secretary@nzlarps.org). A full list of contact information for the committee can be found here.

3 Likes

The sewing workshop sounds very cool. And if you don’t have a lot of sewists / seamsters in your local community then getting a sewing machine to work up some gear doesn’t seem like a bad idea at all.

1 Like

I am jealous that it was run in Dunedin and not here, I can’t sew but it’s one of the things I feel like I should be able to do considering all my hobbies are costume based.

1 Like

Is there anyone in Christchurch who could organise one to teach people? Its a really useful skill for larpers to have.

Maaaaaybe. We’re more likely to have people who can do LARP safe weapon workshops and things like that. I could maybe see if someone from the SCA is interested in coming in and running something and then they could canvass for people interested in SCA type stuff.

2 Likes