Set dressing - props

For the people who have showed an interest in the following in game areas:
General Store
Blacksmiths
Bar
Medical Center
Mayor’s Office
Hotel

What are you plans? Should we be making signs for these places or will you do that for yourself?

for Cara’s area of the Hotel, I was going to grab from the NZLarps locker
one of the Army stretchers
also some of the candles

I have an Old wooden box
a small supply of Red/gold cushions
A quilt
some bits of fabric and nic naks

but i wasn’t going to signpost the way :wink:

for Cara’s area of the Hotel, I was going to grab from the NZLarps locker
also some of the candles

I have an Old wooden box
a small supply of Red/gold cushions
A quilt
some bits of fabric and nic naks

but i wasn’t going to signpost the way :wink:
if anyone has any other ideas id be happy to hear them

[quote=“daena”]for Cara’s area of the Hotel, I was going to grab from the NZLarps locker
also some of the candles
[/quote]

I’ll be getting all of the stretchers from the gear library, but was planning on using them in the medical center. might be best to have a back up plan.

I have nothing -_- time and me seem to not be on speaking terms at the moment. I’m sure it will forgive me for whatever I did eventually.

I don’t have a lot of set dressing for the medical centre, and am out of the country before the game so am too stretched to prepare anything. I do have two fold out spring beds if needed that I may be able to fit in the car, but they aren’t in great condition. Any signage or set dressing ideas welcome. Will be available for setup from 1pm that day though if needed to transport or lift things.

Like seriously, isn’t this the point? :smiley:

I have a couple of army stretchers I could bring if needed.

Please can i borrow a stretcher or one of the Spring Beds there really should be something is Cara’s room, otherwise we will just be sitting on the floor, which i guess we can also work with at a pinch

Also should mention, I am bringing a magnetic dart board if the bar patrons wanted to use it.

Very cool :smiley: