Session Two: What We Leave Behind

So to help with planning what’s going on in between sessions, who’s actually staying on Skye?

I’ll get the ball rolling; Leo is.

[quote=“tog42”]So to help with planning what’s going on in between sessions, who’s actually staying on Skye?

I’ll get the ball rolling; Leo is.[/quote]

Lily will be coming and going.

Cailin will be staying for the imediate future, and then i think coming and going

Zek will be staying for a few weeks while Leo recuperates, will potentially travel to Ireland for a short time (depending on whether his ghra geal would like him along for the journey), and then return to Skye. He’s been tasked with delivering an object to his old flame in France in a month or so, and he’ll do that if there’s time, but if his presence is needed here then he’ll stay.

#74 will be off on Milton’s airship for a while, and trying to get the new homunculus issued with registration papers, but she’s been posted to Skye indefinitely, so she’ll be back.

Margaret will be staying. (Do you actually want NPC posts? :stuck_out_tongue:)

YES! Margaret is family after all.

Gadget will be staying for about a month learning the Doctoral arts from Moss and Cailin then in the night she will be picked up from the camp by Sameera, leaving a note that she is off to procure some more equipment for laboratory, and her automaton will also be gone…

Esther’s not going anywhere. Damn you all.

Damn straight she’s not.

And you’ve gone off gallivanting around the world and stuck your family with her. :smiley:

I was following orders!!!

Jack will be hanging around unless a caper goes badly wrong and he has to run from the law.

Though seeing as he’s almost part of “the law” these days…

He can probably be talked into going places if there’s some fun and loot involved. Especially if we run out of whiskey

Elise is off with Milton and the homunculi at present.
She is apprehensive about returning to Skye but not to worry people, she WILL be back eventually. Just a few business related matters to take care of first.

[quote=“shahanai”]
She is apprehensive about returning to Skye but not to worry people, she WILL be back eventually. Just a few business related matters to take care of first.[/quote]

Oh good, more Cultists.

Fear Not, Esther North, Your Brothers And Sisters In The Flame Have Not Forgotten You. The Fleshling Vermin Will Pay For Your Confinement

Fear Not, Esther North, Your Brothers And Sisters In The Flame Have Not Forgotten You. The Fleshling Vermin Will Pay For Your Confinement[/quote]

When you’re imprisoned by gypsies you’re not really ‘confined’. :laughing:

I’m pretty sure that would require them to all be sober at the same time, and that doesn’t happen.

I’m pretty sure that would require them to all be sober at the same time, and that doesn’t happen.[/quote]

We’re even faster when we’re drunk!

I’m pretty sure that would require them to all be sober at the same time, and that doesn’t happen.[/quote]

I’ll take the morning shift! :smiling_imp: