Session 2 Registration and Paid list (Updated 6/10/2013)

22 (leaving 8 slots) players have signed up so far, with 20 having paid.

[size=150]Registered and Paid[/size]
[ul]Mat Gritt
Jenni Sands
Anthony Doornebosch
Jarratt Gray
Sam Walker
Ellen Boucher
Nick Adams
Hannah Jackson
Scott Kelly
Richard Dagger
Nikki Brown
Phillip Brown
Kate Barker
Chris R
Daena Dixon
Amanda
Courtney Parnell
Nick Pitt
Rebecca Harris
Michael Foster
[/ul]

[size=150]Registered[/size]
[ul]
Fraser
Mel Duncan

[/ul]

[size=150]Crew[/size]
[ul]Nick Wolf
Frank Pitt
Tanya Nendick
Peter Cadle
Pamela
bryn
Nik Crombie
Hannah Kerr
Nasia Alevizos
Alison Mackay
Nick Cole
Hannah McKie
Teresa
Lisa Aronson
Merlin Sunset
Leonie Reynolds
Gwynedd
[/ul]

Hi guys

I have registered but not paid, mainly because I don’t know about transport issues…

Thus, could some kind soul(s) be able to give me a lift back to Newlands after the game, pretty please? I can pay in gas money and of course candy :slight_smile:

Cheers,
KateB

[quote=“KateB”]Hi guys

I have registered but not paid, mainly because I don’t know about transport issues…

Thus, could some kind soul(s) be able to give me a lift back to Newlands after the game, pretty please? I can pay in gas money and of course candy :slight_smile:

Cheers,
KateB[/quote]

Do you want to go straight home to Newlands after the game? I would probably go and postgame for a little bit.

Also Jenni, Ellen and Dagger are all coming from Newlands, but I could probably help you out even if they can’t.

[quote=“Jarratt”][quote=“KateB”]Hi guys

Sould some kind soul(s) be able to give me a lift back to Newlands after the game, pretty please? I can pay in gas money and of course candy :slight_smile:

Cheers,
KateB[/quote]

Do you want to go straight home to Newlands after the game? I would probably go and postgame for a little bit.

Also Jenni, Ellen and Dagger are all coming from Newlands, but I could probably help you out even if they can’t.[/quote]

Aha! Most useful, since almost any or all of your characters may have helped Tic prior to the session, so we can potentially debrief and discuss next time (assuming everyone is still alive, Tic may want a new gang to hang out with…)

To be honest, I expect I’ll want to get back pretty soon after game, because of probable fatigue issues, so Jenni, Ellen, Dagger, are any of you available to run away reasonably quickly??

cheers,
K

Hi guys

Sorry to nag, but I really need to confirm a lift back before I commit financially. Could someone please confirm if they can do so??

Cheers,
KateB

PS: Remember I can pay in candy :smiley:

[quote=“KateB”][quote=“Jarratt”][quote=“KateB”]Hi guys

Sould some kind soul(s) be able to give me a lift back to Newlands after the game, pretty please? I can pay in gas money and of course candy :slight_smile:

Cheers,
KateB[/quote]

Also Jenni, Ellen and Dagger are all coming from Newlands, but I could probably help you out even if they can’t.[/quote]

Aha! Most useful, since almost any or all of your characters may have helped Tic prior to the session, so we can potentially debrief and discuss next time (assuming everyone is still alive, Tic may want a new gang to hang out with…)

To be honest, I expect I’ll want to get back pretty soon after game, because of probable fatigue issues, so Jenni, Ellen, Dagger, are any of you available to run away reasonably quickly??

cheers,
K[/quote]

[quote=“KateB”]Hi guys

Sorry to nag, but I really need to confirm a lift back before I commit financially. Could someone please confirm if they can do so??

Cheers,
KateB

PS: Remember I can pay in candy :smiley: [/quote]

Buses run from Brooklyn to the train station till quite late. It might be best to assume you’ll have to make you’re own way home if people haven’t got back to you. Or post on Facebook as well.

If you are really in need, I will be driving to tawa after the game but will stay to help clean up first. No idea how long that would be, but won’t be staying to party up post game.

Yeah should be able to sort you out :slight_smile:

Awesome, thanks muchly :smiley:

Have now paid, so good to go…

Yay for the candy lady coming. Must try eating some next game…

Yay for the candy lady coming. Must try eating some next game…[/quote]

I really don’t think you should eat any candy ladies. She’s the last of her kind you know.

Yay for the candy lady coming. Must try eating some next game…[/quote]

I really don’t think you should eat any candy ladies. She’s the last of her kind you know.[/quote]

Uh, I didn’t think this was that sort of roleplaying… :smiling_imp:

I paid on the 1st.

Noticed I’m still on the registered list. I did confirm that I wasn’t coming, right?

Sorry, I’ll remove that.

Sorry, you did too! I’ve updated the list.