Hey all,

So this November I am rerunning two games out of my LARP back-catalogue:

Royal Flush
Signup form URL: docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie … E6MQ#gid=0
Date: Friday 15th November
Time: 6.30pm
Cost: $15
Costume: Fantasy/royalty costuming
Set in Wonderland (or rather, an interpretation of Lewis Carroll’s Wonderland), the Kings, Queens and Jacks of the four kingdoms are called together every year to decide on their shared policies. The way they decide is suitably ridiculous: they play a game that is something of a mix between Go Fish and Poker to see who gets to decide each policy for the year. Meanwhile, there are personal vendettas to resolve and enchantments hidden everywhere, and did someone mention the dreaded Alice?

Heart of Glass
Signup form URL: docs.google.com/forms/d/11vnVa9 … c/viewform
Date: Friday 22nd November
Time: 6.30pm
Cost: $15
Costume: Light/medium costuming. Modern day, with a slant towards trashy reality TV
Another in a series of trashy romance reality TV shows, ‘Heart of Glass’ follows Debbie and Chris, members of the well-past-their-sell-by-date Blondie cover band ‘Platinum’. After a bitter break-up, both Debbie and Chris are looking for love, and this show has combined their quest, giving them a selection of men and women who have to face a bunch of challenges in the quest for love, fame, and of course, the prize money. Only eight contestants are left.
Ratings have been falling, and the producers are desperate to wrap things up before getting cut from the air. They are ending the season sooner than was expected, and the contestants have an ultimatum: do your part to raise ratings tonight, or face missing out entirely on your appearance fee. It would appear that just such a clause was hidden in the small print of the contracts they signed.
Today is your last chance. Get the love. Or at least get the fame and the money before your 15 seconds is up.

That is awesome! I missed these guys the first time around - cant wait to take part now!