Render Unto Caesar

I’ve spun around the idea in my head of wanting to be in an army training camp for a few days, just for the experience, wouldn’t be possible normally, but I’m more than willing to join in a thing like this. I’m always in for a challenge of myself, and this will test my physique, temper and roleplaying skills, all packed in an interesting setting. I think I would like this =3.

And, if it’s really somewhat physically demanding, I might actually get something out of it as well XD. (Some exercise)

Well, if you ever need a drill sergeant to run the training camp, i know some awful ways of getting people to sweat that made me drop 20kgs in 6 weeks :smiling_imp:

I may need you myself Helikaon - my preferred method has always been not to sweat but that’s not working for me lately :slight_smile:

Tanya

Where I’m at with this is the setting and inital game plan are done, but I still require some feedback on some elements I don’t want to make public. I need to see how practical my ideas are, mostly. I’m looking for experienced larpers to comment on these, preferably those who would want to be in the crew for this.

The way I see things, if I can put a team together this could probably happen so if anyones interested in helping get this idea out of my brain and into the real world it would clear some room I could use for thinking up even worse ideas than this one.

Do you think it could run at Chimera 2013? If so put me down for crew! :mrgreen: