Professional Photography Project - THEME "DARK AGE"

Received this email. If you are keen to help out, the links are in the email below.

Hi,

My name is Sven Schroeter, I am a photographer from Auckland who regularly organizes free community project photo shoots open to the general public. The idea is for photographers and models/talent to collaborate together for a fun filled afternoon. My next project as the email subject header suggests is themed “DARK AGE”. The project webpage can be found below with specific details on registration, studio location etc…

bokeh-monster.squarespace.com/e … t-dark-age

I was hoping you might have some LARPSE members who would be willing to get all dressed up (knights, kings, queens, thieves etc… ) and bring their props along (swords, shields and all sorts) for a fun filled photo shoot on SATURDAY 6th JULY. All persons participating will get final edited copies of the images for their own personal use and for your club.

We have already arranged a studio space, smoke machines and are very close to choosing our special effects makeup artists for fake wounds etc. There is no cost for any of the talent (models in layman’s terms). No one needs any specific modeling experience, we have a group of 5 very experienced portrait photographers who will provide all the direction required to get the most out of our time together.

If you could circulate this email amongst your members and ask anyone who might be interested to get in touch with me, either via the website, email or by cell phone (021 758 737) that would be fantastic. It would also really help if those interested could email a photo of themselves in character if that’s possible, so we get an idea ahead of time of what to expect. We are looking for 5-6 different characters.

Here is a brief list of some of the past community projects I have help to give you guys an idea of what to expect,
bokeh-monster.com/blog/2013/ … roll-recap
bokeh-monster.com/blog/2013/ … hoot-recap
bokeh-monster.com/blog/2013/6/5/memory
bokeh-monster.com/blog/2013/ … hion-recap

I hope you can help me out, any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch, should be a fantastic day out :slight_smile:
Sven Schroeter from bokeh-monster.com/