Plans for the down time?

So who is doing what during the down time?

Ivy is staying put. In fact, unless there is a serious (and I’m talking a pit to hell opening under the Taverna big) she isn’t planning on leaving ever again. So until Leo gets back she’ll help Jasper run the camp and generally settle down.

Jane has a month of “recuperative duty” which means nice, easy, local mail runs, with hardly any demon attacks at all. There’s also homework and training for her new duties with the infernonaught’s. Then it’s right back to work. Work now being jumping through portals.

Sarah will be hiding in the woods around the camp… waiting…

Dahlia is seriously injured, but still able to do paper work from her bed and answer questions as per usual.
In a few weeks she should be able to get up. If she does any sooner, she could risk aggravating the wound and becoming paralysed. So yeah, not doing that.

Esther is sticking around.

After having been a ‘prisoner’ for six months she’s revelling in being able to wander about (relatively) freely, but having a newborn to care for means she’s often too busy to embark on other projects.

She’s going to be working with Orpha to improve her design for holy water bombs.

Once his new airship is up and running, Lewy’ll head back home to Eire to visit his mother, and conduct a number of research-related field trips.

But he’ll be mostly around.

Zek’s not going anywhere. In keeping with LARP Rule #2: The Rule of Cool, his ability to talk coherently will be limited, and his individual fingers are out of action for a week, so I’ll be looking at alternative methods of communication.

Kali decides she’s going looking for Arthur who appears to have disappeared, so she leaves after a couple day recovering from the battle.

Much to the grumbling of her older brother… There are some heated discussions about safety travelling alone and the like.

When Daniel realises he’s beat he tries to find someone to travel with her, whether she likes it or not, any volunteers?

Much to the grumbling of her older brother… There are some heated discussions about safety travelling alone and the like.

When Daniel realises he’s beat he tries to find someone to travel with her, whether she likes it or not, any volunteers?[/quote]

If it wasn’t so soon after the battle, Lewy would volunteer to help. He was going to collaborate with Arthur on a couple of interesting avenues of research, but that would require finding the lad. As it stands, he might be able to offer Kali some information about what Arthur was up to right before be vanished. It might help.

When Daniel realises he’s beat he tries to find someone to travel with her, whether she likes it or not, any volunteers?[/quote]

If it wasn’t so soon after the battle, Lewy would volunteer to help. He was going to collaborate with Arthur on a couple of interesting avenues of research, but that would require finding the lad. As it stands, he might be able to offer Kali some information about what Arthur was up to right before be vanished. It might help.[/quote]

I would love it if Lewy could come, if we did delay it would that make a difference? (OOC I want a good reason to not be around for the day games/social evenings that will happen before the next game, so maybe it might not work, if you want to go to those. Hence why I thought going alone would work)

Ahh. Then, I’m not sure Lewy would be able to tag along. He might give you some things to take to Arthur, though. I’ll get in touch via PM when I’ve sorted it out. :smiley:

Jack is going to be recovering for a while, he suffered from Scarlet Fever on Saturday morning, and then almost died twice, the first time being in the debacle at the Bandit camp, the second being in his duel with the Colonel.

He doesn’t have any plans to go anywhere, and plans to enjoy his share of the spoils from the little escapade he, Luka, & Thor took part in.
It’s going to be interesting what happens when Lord Khaine discovers his whiskey stash has disappeared though.

However, Drey was on hand to assist Jack both times he went down, so if Drey needs any help with anything, he’ll be happy to accompany him. Jack feels a little sorry he didn’t feel like he could help Drey & Valencia, when they went off looking for Valencia’s maker. While this was due to his previous commitment to Esther & her baby, he still feels bad about it, so will be more accommodating than he might usually be in this regard.

Doctor Ashdown will spend as much time in the Infirmary as is required to treat the injured, then spends the rest of his waking hours deep in his fathers books researching the tricky journey he has ahead.

He’ll breath a heavy sigh of relief if and when either Ms North or Mrs Blake find their way back to the Infirmary. Which will hopefully allow him to spend less time Doctor-ing and more time researching and writing letters.

[quote=“Bryn”]Doctor Ashdown will spend as much time in the Infirmary as is required to treat the injured, then spends the rest of his waking hours deep in his fathers books researching the tricky journey he has ahead.

He’ll breath a heavy sigh of relief if and when either Ms North or Mrs Blake find their way back to the Infirmary. Which will hopefully allow him to spend less time Doctor-ing and more time researching and writing letters.[/quote]

Or hopefully Dahlia can walk soon, too :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“BlackDahlia”][quote=“Bryn”]Doctor Ashdown will spend as much time in the Infirmary as is required to treat the injured, then spends the rest of his waking hours deep in his fathers books researching the tricky journey he has ahead.

He’ll breath a heavy sigh of relief if and when either Ms North or Mrs Blake find their way back to the Infirmary. Which will hopefully allow him to spend less time Doctor-ing and more time researching and writing letters.[/quote]

Or hopefully Dahlia can walk soon, too :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Don’t count on it :smiley:

[quote=“sophmelc”][quote=“BlackDahlia”][quote=“Bryn”]Doctor Ashdown will spend as much time in the Infirmary as is required to treat the injured, then spends the rest of his waking hours deep in his fathers books researching the tricky journey he has ahead.

Or hopefully Dahlia can walk soon, too :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

Don’t count on it :smiley:[/quote]

:frowning: [size=50]Hvers vegna þarf þetta að gerast við mig
[/size]

Hopefully so, hopefully…

Also hopefully Ms Quigg will be on her feet too at some point, seems being hit in the back is the bane of all field medics, perhaps we need to assign someone to literally watch the medics backs!

Hopefully so, hopefully…

Also hopefully Ms Quigg will be on her feet too at some point, seems being hit in the back is the bane of all field medics, perhaps we need to assign someone to literally watch the medics backs![/quote]

I think some armour might be in order next time

Two pieces of armour, right? Haven’t you already claimed butt armour? :wink:

Two pieces of armour, right? Haven’t you already claimed butt armour? :wink:[/quote]

I hopefully won’t need that if everyone behaves themselves and stops hitting me there :stuck_out_tongue: