Photography

Hi all,

Ant Vaughan will once again be donating his weekend to take photos of us in all our larping finery! He’ll be active during the gaming rounds to capture the action, and we’re also hoping to have a green screen up for portraits at Ant’s discretion (i.e. between games, when he’s not eating/resting)

Because there are so many games and so many people now, Ant may not be able to capture everyone on digital film. You are allowed, and encouraged, to take your own photos of each other. If you upload them to Facebook, please tag Chimera in it!

If you are not comfortable with having your photo taken, please see Ant at the start of the weekend, and he will do his utmost to respect that. Everyone should be aware that photos taken at Chimera are always published online.

If anyone has any questions, fire away, as usual :slight_smile:

Right I know a lot of us have seen this through Facebook but I just thought I should point people in the right direction here.

Ant Vaughan has started posting up photos from the Con. Go have a look, and purchase some :slight_smile:

The Green screen shots cost $20 and he will put a great looking background on there for you:

Photo with background: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=410816832301464&set=a.410816812301466.89164.100001194518258&type=3&theater

Flagship (green screen): http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.410360955680385.89049.100001194518258&type=3

Chimera first night: facebook.com/media/set/?set= … 258&type=3

[quote=“Scott”]Right I know a lot of us have seen this through Facebook but I just thought I should point people in the right direction here.

Ant Vaughan has started posting up photos from the Con. Go have a look, and purchase some :slight_smile:

The Green screen shots cost $20 and he will put a great looking background on there for you:

Photo with background: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=410816832301464&set=a.410816812301466.89164.100001194518258&type=3&theater

Flagship (green screen): http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.410360955680385.89049.100001194518258&type=3

Chimera first night: facebook.com/media/set/?set= … 258&type=3[/quote]

Is anyone else unable to access these pages? Facebook keeps telling me that the content is unavailable and I have the vague sense that it could be because I’m a Facebook dunce… :blush:

Do you have Ant Vaughan as a friend on Facebook? Not sure if he has made these public.

I’ll be emailing Ant to see if we can get these uploaded to the Chimera picassa account as we have in the past, so we don’t all have to rely on having FB.

On the bottom of each album is a public link that even non-facebook’ers and non-Ant Vaughan friends can access. Only the album owner can see it, but it’s probably easier to just ask him for those links?

So, I don’t have a Facebook account (and I’m finally back at a real computer! Yay!)
Is there any chance of getting the link to see these photos?

Aaaaaaaand my lovely partner John has uploaded the photos he took on Sunday. (Mostly Into the Woods and Carry On At Camp David, but he’s got some of the other afternoon games in the Misc folder as well.)

Into the Woods:
plus.google.com/photos/10678738 … ltGanZWeOg
facebook.com/media/set/?set … dcd9839185

Misc: plus.google.com/photos/10678738 … ZPhjbnR0QE
facebook.com/media/set/?set … 6baec5f155

Carry on at Camp David:
plus.google.com/photos/10678738 … 3L_C7LvvQQ
facebook.com/media/set/?set … c01928983e

(He says: Thanks Daphne for tagging literally hundreds of people on Facebook.)

Just posted the ingame photos from Chimera: Click here

[quote=“Mike Curtis”]Just posted the ingame photos from Chimera: Click here[/quote]OK, so this has got the same problem as the ‘official’ Chimera photos - if you’re not logged in to Facebook (or don’t have an account) you can’t see them. It’d, you know, be nice to be able to see this stuff without selling my soul to Zuckerberg first. (But thanks for posting them, even if I can’t see them.)

BTW are Ant’s photos ever going to be made public? If they aren’t, would someone please pass on my request to him to remove any images of me from his albums? Thanks.

[quote=“Stephanie”]Aaaaaaaand my lovely partner John has uploaded the photos he took on Sunday. (Mostly Into the Woods and Carry On At Camp David, but he’s got some of the other afternoon games in the Misc folder as well.)

(He says: Thanks Daphne for tagging literally hundreds of people on Facebook.)[/quote]

Haha, no prob!