Once Upon a Time in Nazi Occupied France

Just a small remote village in northern France whose inhabitants want nothing to do with the war and have no wish to go looking for away to get involved
But it seems the War found them and the choice to have nothing to do with the war is no longer their decision

for a weekend you will become this small little Village who are about to bite off more then they can chew

will the hosptial overflow with its new amount of staff and Patients …

will the local theatre pull of a masterfull show in such hard times …

will the towns folk stand tall and fight for whats theirs or grab their loved ones and flee before its to late …

and how long untill this small village is targeted but the German army …

Ps: hi gang this is the next brain child and this ones a big one a one off whole weekend of total immersion (and i mean Total !!) Live action Role Play game
with a veritay of Fictioal and Non - Fictional Characters to take on no one will be bored (or unchallenged by there role)

try and think of it as a flagship … only for a whole weekend !!!

so who would be interested in playing a game such as this

please note the earlyiest this game might run ( the very earlyiest !!!) is late next year

thanks cant wait to hear what you think
Zane , Dave , Martin , ? , ?

the 2 “?” are Larpers who might be joinning on this nobal quest as writers / Game Masters

Interested sir.

I would be interested… now that Chimera has hooked me :slight_smile: Tanya Wheeler

Looks interesting, but my level of comfort with it will really depend on what angle you decide to take.

Zane “pleading look” …

It sounds interesting but I think this involves subject that matter that couldn’t be flippantly handled, and would need some delicate writing.

Might depend on the approach. If it’s serious, then yes it’s delicate - but then a lot of serious movies and books and so forth are written on similar subjects, and there have been serious dramatic larps in Europe about Nazi occupation too.

If it’s “Allo Allo!”, then the light tone might make delicacy less of an issue.

Personally I reckon this sounds like an awesome idea for a weekend larp.

I would be interested - but considering I just raged at the latest ‘Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad’ game because the germans have mp-44’s as they charge into Stalingrad (on the trailer) - weapon made in 1944 in a fight that ended in feb 1943, I may have difficulty being able to relax in a Historical game set in world war II :confused:

However - don’t name the date or name of the town and all is good! Alternativly I will have to pretend I have no idea what the date is :stuck_out_tongue: (Or… I could be pursuaded to help :astonished: )