NZLARPS & Paddywhack at AetherCon, Sat 26 Jul 2014

Hey folks,

NZLARPS and Paddywhack are going to share a stall at Aethercon the steampunk convention in Auckland. We’ll be promoting Chimera, Crucible, 33AR (for those who might like to travel to Wellington for a steampunk larp), and other larps as appropriate.

At this stage myself and Prema are going to operate the stall, and we’d love one more person to help us promote larp there. Your entry would be free, and you would also get $20 off the ball if you wanted to attend that.

The convention is at Ellerslie Event Centre on Sat July 26, i.e. in 2 weeks time. Here’s the Facebook page: facebook.com/events/799604533387060/

It would be great if you’re a fan of Steampunk too, and have appropriate steampunk/larp attire. Also, I’m lacking in anything appropriate in that department, so if anyone could lend me suitable men’s steampunk gear to wear that would be awesome. I’m 175cm (5’9") and medium build.

Drop me a line at marketing@nzlarps.org if you can help in any way. :wink:

I’m planning on coming as my 33AR character, including my shiny new top hat… maybe we can even get some people interested in it.

Myself, Prema and Daena will be on the NZLARPS stall at Aethercon.

Paddywhack will be sharing the stall with NZLARPS.

I’m still looking for a lend of appropriate clothes, can anyone help?