This will be posted or moved to the main NZLARPS group in a week. Please let me know if you have any corrections to make.
NZLARPS National Committee quarterly summary July 2016.
The NZLARPS National Committee doesn’t formally meet, and instead conducts business through its Diatribe forum. As a result, we don’t publish formal minutes. Instead, we have decided to provide a quarterly summary of business.
Since April the National Committee has:
- Discussed a problem around cash from the May Fallout: Dead Zealand game not being deposited in a timely fashion after repeated reminders to do so. As a result, the national committee immediately suspended Fallout as a project until all funds were accounted for. Further details on this are in the public statement here.
- Discussed the process for appointing regional representatives (people to be our voice in areas where we do not yet have a regional branch). The committee would like to have a regional representative in Christchurch and wants to work closely with SAGA on this.
- Discussed how marketing and other expenditure is allocated between national and regional branches.
- Confirmed arrival and payment for the new stock of business cards.
- Began planning for the 2016 AGM
- Received an update on membership numbers from the Secretary.
- Received a report from the marketing officer on marketing activities, including collaboration with regional marketing officers, planning a series of “what is larp” videos, and planning for media-friendly larp events.
2016-2 (21 June 2016): That Fallout: Dead Zealand be suspended as a project and all NZLARPS assistance for it frozen until all money is accounted for.
4 in favour (Malcolm, Naomi, Cameron, James)