NZLARPS membership database

Hi all,

A note for the NZLARPs members amongst you:

With the AGM coming up, I have updated the database, thanks to Anna for sending the accounts through. I’d be grateful if people could check their entry on there- if your status is ‘applied’ or ‘expired’, and you have paid, please could you get in touch with Anna or myself so we can chase it up- it may be that the payment went into the wrong account or got missed, but that means we can check. The database can be viewed by logging in at : http://www.nzlarps.org/

Hi Ellen

My membership still says it is being processed, although I am not sure if I am checking in the right place because that website is very hard to navigate for me. Anyway, I paid on 9 Sept for me and Muppet ago.

Thanks

Nikki

Hi Nikki,

I sent Ellen a download of the account last Friday. The 9th of September was on Monday, plus a few days for clearing times, so she won’t have been updated about those payments yet. I’ll keep an eye out for your payments and pass them on to Ellen.

Anna

Mine also says it is being processed. I’ve been paying at the AGM in cash the past couple of years, was intending to do the same this year.