NZLARPs at Armageddon 2014

Howdy

Not sure who this should go to - I presume Reuben but I think he’s in transit to Welly atm.

Frontier Costume want to know if NZLARPs wants to go in on a tripple-sized stall with them. They’ll use 2/3 of it and want to know if we want the other 3rd.

Apparently this would save $500 by their numbers. But they need to know ASAP if NZLARPs is keen.

Can someone let me know if this is something that could be decided on soon-ish? Or will it need to wait 'til the 11 June meeting?

Ta,

Jackie

I know that Reuben is dealing with the organisation of armageddon, I don’t know who else would know the numbers and such. I know that we were keen to set up next to the frontier costume stand.

Yeah, I’ve messaged Reuben.

A booth in a premium location is being held for Frontier, but they need to know by next week at the latest if they want the big triple stand. I’ve let them know there’s a committee meeting on the 11th and they’ll let me know if they can wait that long.

You’d need to look carefully at costs. In Wellington, our stall cost $287.50. I understand that in previous years, Auckland has paid a similar price. Frontier are great people, but if the costs of going in with them are significantly higher, it would need to deliver substantial additional benefits to NZLARPS.

It may be higher because they are after a merchant stall whereas we are not. But I’m sure Reuben will compare the prices.

Yeah. And with Auckland’s project structure it is much easier to quantify benefits.

Awesome. I didn’t know they had different types of stalls (I don’t usually go to Armageddon). I’ll find out what our cut of the stall would be and let Reuben know so he can add that to his calculations.

Is there anyone who can provide the pricing info from years past? I’m not sure Reuben will have that info anyway.

We paid the amount Idiot posted above, as we are a not for profit and aren’t selling merchandise.

Thanks heaps, Anna!