News from Paddywhack

Hey folks,

Several bits of news from Paddywhack this month.

After six months of waiting I now have stock from Wyvern Crafts listed on my site. Their latex weapons and shields are more detailed and realistic than most, and they have some beautiful designs including items modeled off historical finds. This is reflected in their somewhat premium prices compared to other suppliers.

However, they’ve been kind of an arse to deal with and took forever to build the items and send them, so I don’t know when or if I’ll get another shipment from them. So if you like something I recommend grabbing it, as it may not be stocked again. Backorder is not available for their gear on my site.

Second, Paddywhack will be at Chimera. I’ll be in Room 2 in Puketane (one of the bedrooms off the courtyard that has removable beds) and open on the Friday night and between games at various times over the weekend. Thanks to Anna for making a space for me.

Thirdly, straight after Chimera I will be ordering shipments from Epic Armoury, and this is the last chance to get items in before Crucible weekend game in September. I may also order from Palnatoke and Forgotten Dreams. You can backorder by ordering gear on my website before the weekend, or make a backorder in person at Chimera where I will have the supplier catalogs on hand to order from along with my price list.

paddywhack.co.nz

Lastly, I’ve got more stock than ever from all my suppliers just now, including things like leather bottle holders that have been hard to stock in the past. Have a browse of the Paddywhack site to see if I already have what you’re after.

Cheers,

Ryan

Having seen the Wyvern stuff Ryan has, I cannot recommend it enough.

There are some beautiful, Sachsen or Valerian looking round shields, and many blank/wooden multi purpose shields. They’re nice to hold, sturdy, and well weighted - as are their weapons.

Its a shame they’re such an ass to deal with.

Tomorrow night I am ordering shipments from Palnatoke, Forgotten Dreams, Epic Armoury, IDV, Ready for Battle and Dark Moon. If you’d like something I don’t have in stock, order it through my site tomorrow:

www.paddywhack.co.nz

I don’t order from Forgotten Dreams that often, so if you want something of theirs now is the chance.

I hope this stuff will be here for the Crucible weekend, but no promises. Delays are unpredictable.