New Rulebook (version 1)

As promised, we have a rulebook as a single file that you can now download.

This is an important time to also note that there have been a few changes to the rules. Don’t worry, it’s not a massive revamp, we’ve just formalised some of the OOC stuff that we thought should be included in the rulebook. If you’d like to read more about the changes that have been made, check out the blog post.

If you’d like to skip ahead and get your hands on the rulebook;
[size=150]Click here to download the Rulebook[/size]

Please let us know if there are any bugs in the news rules section on the website, or if there are any mistakes in the rulebook (who knows, we may have accidentally missed something out, or left something in from a previous draft).

Question: What does one put in a Demonology Tome? Or do we leave it blank? I mean I could make up a lot of stuff, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be canon. :smiling_imp:

Lots of cool pics and scrawls

I would make a whole bunch of stuff up that would be found in a study of demons. The different types and sub-types, their habitats and diets, physical descriptions (with illustrations, of course), notable vulnerabilities, personalities, various details about physiology. It all depends on who wrote the book too, of course.

Whoever said it needs to be canon? But if you’re lucky, it may inspire the GMs :wink:

[quote=“Kerry P”]I would make a whole bunch of stuff up that would be found in a study of demons. The different types and sub-types, their habitats and diets, physical descriptions (with illustrations, of course), notable vulnerabilities, personalities, various details about physiology. It all depends on who wrote the book too, of course.

Whoever said it needs to be canon? But if you’re lucky, it may inspire the GMs :wink:[/quote]

:laughing:

Really was tempted to do just that. :wink:

[quote=“Adrexia”][quote=“Kerry P”]I would make a whole bunch of stuff up that would be found in a study of demons. The different types and sub-types, their habitats and diets, physical descriptions (with illustrations, of course), notable vulnerabilities, personalities, various details about physiology. It all depends on who wrote the book too, of course.

Whoever said it needs to be canon? But if you’re lucky, it may inspire the GMs :wink:[/quote]

:laughing:

Really was tempted to do just that. :wink:[/quote]
Pretty much. Whatever you want, although if you’re thinking of a practical use for it, you’ll probably want to put any prayers/chants you have for your demonology skills, and perhaps other rules-reference, if it’s useful to your character in-game.

I made a pocket demonology book for Knightshade, had my spells in it mainly, plus reference material and things I would want to note about Demons.

My basic character concept requires a demon tome, so would be keen to “compare notes in game” if I actually go as a PC instead of crew.